23

ARROW BUNKER
Drake Lance

I take Will down to the bunker and I begin to teach him some basic strings of guitar. He learns fast and I take his pace and stay patient with him. Will struggles here and there but he's a born rockstar, and takes on the challenge. We continue practicing until I hear the elevator doors open but I ignore it knowing it could be Felicity.

Will and I continue jamming out until Will looks out into the direction of the elevator and stops playing. He looks at the elevator confused and gasps. "Dad?" Will says in shock putting his guitar down and then runs towards the direction.

I pause playing and then turn around seeing Ollie dressed in his normal clothes. I watch Will run to Ollie and Will hugs Ollie tight and they both hold each other. Reunited. I see Ollie as his face is left with scars and bruises, but he seems to be normal.

"What are you doing here?" I ask softly as I walk towards him slowly and he smiles. Ollie is supposed to be in Hall Of Justice with Martian Manhunter going through a rehab process. The process is for Ollie to remember who he was before the plane, and Martian said he wouldn't be done till later in the month.

"Your martian friend said I could visit for a bit..." He says and I stare at him confused and we both chuckle smiling. "Come here." Ollie says and hugs me tight, Will joins the hug and we're a family. I then grab a hold of Ollie's face and give him a passionate kiss and it feels the same as it did before he left. I let go of Ollie's face and when I do, I don't see who he used to be to me. I see a killer, a threat to my own safety.

"You alright?" Ollie asks as he lets go of me and Will. I nod and smile playing him off and things are different. They're going to be different for awhile until I can figure a way to see past what he has done. It wasn't him, but it worries me that he will snap back into that person. Will goes back to playing with his electric guitar and Ollie and I watch him from a far.

Ollie holds on to my hand and drags me to a corner in the bunker, next to Laurel's, Sara's and my suit and begins to talk. "Thank you, for believing in me Drake. I know it must've been hard... after everything I've done and I can't stop thinking about it. Everything I said, I didn't mean it-"

"-Ollie that wasn't you." I raise my hand and press it against his cheek. I begin to cry knowing that this moment has come for me. "I never stopped looking for you. I knew you were alive, I could feel it." I say as I remember feeling the strong fire feeling inside of me of Ollie's soul walking on this Earth! Ollie smiles and holds on to my hand and puts it down.

Ollie then slips something into that hand and I look down to see the same ring he gave me on the night he disappeared. The same ring that I had been holding on to ever since then. "I know, now might not be the right time to ask you this... again." Ollie says slowly and getting passionate with me and I'm glad to see him regaining pieces of himself.

"-Fun fact: you never asked me." I interrupt him and he chuckles.

"Will you be, Drake Queen?" He asks me and it's all I ever wanted. A part of me begins to think that this is too fast but it's perfect. "You don't have to say-"

"Of course Ollie." I say and then kiss him.