13

ARROW BUNKER
Drake Lance

I sit in the table that Ollie used to sit in to drink with Diggle and have my laptop open listening to my new pieces of music, editing it and making improvements to make it perfect as it's super late at night. I have my notebook next to me that Cisco brought in from my Gotham apartment and write notes in it and doodles. I have some of my band members watching the Gotham apartment as it's my favorite place in the planet, it's MY home. The $3 Million dollar apartment wasn't easy buying, especially when you're known for your loud and vicious concerts that sometimes, always end in chaos.

This new fame/singing career is close enough to a normal life. Balancing my life as Black Canary in the singing industry and the whole vigilante industry is difficult. I've seen many conspiracy videos while being on tour about me being identified as my vigilante identity but I don't let it bother me. If TMZ got the scoop on me being The Black Canary, the world wouldn't be so surprised, everyone knows inside what I really do. But I am far from being a hero.

I continue creating lyrics and having a rhythm and beat in mind already. The band is going to love this. I take a photo of the lyrics and send it to group and check the time to see it almost 1 am and realize I'll have to get out of this quiet and peace zone and go back home and keep an eye on Will.

I have no interest in sleeping, there is something happening outside of this bunker and it's keeping me awake. There are a lot of unanswered questions, plenty about my counterpart and the Ghost.

"Don't think too hard sweet stuff." I hear a familiar voice that sounds like Adrian Chase and turn around knowing who's it is but as I do, I see nobody in the bunker. Even if he was here, he's supposed to be dead. I scratch my head as it's a bit itchy and rub my eyes feeling drowsy. I get up from the desk and walk around the bunker alone and take myself out for a tour.

I go into the garage and see a collection of motorcycles and see the one that Laurel used to ride. I look at the black and yellow cruise type body Harley Davidson as it's been detailed and taken care of as a trophy and collector. I've always been into a sport bike body for my motorcycles but I don't plan on taking one in just yet.

I walk out of the garage and into the little exercising room Ollie would always train in. I stare at the salmon ladder as it's gathered dust over time. I walk close to it remembering the image of Ollie on this jumping all over the ladder like the pro he was. I then remember all the good times and the difficult times and smile at the thought. I walk away from the ladder and look at my phone knowing I'm getting over this loss better than these last two years have been for me.

As I look at my phone, a photo message notification slides down on my screen from Rene. I open the message and find a disturbing photo of Rene. I look at the photo and he looks poisoned as the skin on his face has turned into a dark purple green. Another message gets sent in the same chat with the message saying: Come find him -Silver Siren.

I look at the phone and then decide to call him myself. I don't fear a lot of things in this world, because I'm capable of a lot of things. As I call, I hear Silver Siren pick up the phone.

 As I call, I hear Silver Siren pick up the phone