31

QUEEN INDUSTRIES
Oliver Queen

I sit in my office starring at the view of my city. I'm doing a lot for this city, such as providing everyone energy to support all of Star City's needs. I look around my desk and see the framed photo of me and Drake together in Moscow, Russia years ago when we first fell in love with each other. I look at us in that picture as we look young, proud, and innocent from all the pain we've been through to be back together.

"We're a long way from Moscow." I say to myself remembering that exact night, that exact convo when Curtis took that picture. It was after we saved a village from exploding, when Rory sacrificed his rags to save the entire city. We danced that entire night in the town, when it seemed that the world wasn't on our shoulders, not as heavy as they are now at least.

I hear a gunshot and I quickly jump up alarmed. My security guards run in going to protect me but I push them out of my way. "There's been intruders, a group of them just came in and shot up the building. They're here for something sir." My guard tells me and I look at the security cameras seeing men who look like to be professionals with their gear and weapons. These aren't thugs, they're trained mercenaries!

"Get everyone to safety, I'll handle this." I say as I walk towards the emergency stairs and begin to run down. I skip steps to make myself go down faster and as I get on the same level as the tech, I walk in to find it in a complete war zone.

"Oliver Help!" I hear Felicity's voice scream for me and I run towards her voice but stop as I spot the mercenaries with their guns taking her away. "Get off me!" She struggles and it be suicidal for me to go out there alone with no backup or weapon. I hide behind a wall and give Felicity the signal that I'll come back for her later and she keeps struggling trying to fight back.

I take my phone out and try to call Drake but he doesn't respond. It's time to take matters to my own hands. The mercenaries take the elevator and I take the stairs again, going down as fast as I can. By the time I arrive in the lobby the mercenaries are on their motorcycles taking hostages with them and it's only a strategic move for the cops not to shoot them dead.

I run out of the building as they all drive away and I don't have any idea how to get on their tail. As I watch them drive by I hear the loud roar of a motorcycle drive up behind me and I turn to Drake in his Black Canary costume and black motorcycle helmet with his Black Canary symbol spray painted.

"Get on!" He shouts and I jump behind him, and hold on to him as he speeds through traffic. Drake drives fast roaring his engine and catching up to the mercenaries. He races through the city streets like he's done this before and I hear the loud sirens of the cops invading in following the mercenaries as well. "Hold on." Drake says and tilts his motorcycle, sliding into a tunnel as I hold on to his waist tight trying to not fall off.

_____________
SCPD Rookie

"All cars are on the motorcycles." One of the cops say through the radio as my partner speeds through following the motorcyclists in front of us. This is my first high speed chase, and it's thrilling as almost all of the cops in Star City are following along with us!

We drive through the tunnel following the cyclist as they race, and take advantage of their size by sliding in between tight spaces to get away from us. That won't stop us from catching these guys! I look at my rearview mirror as I see lights beginning to turn off behind me as the tunnel begins to get pitch black. The cop car slows down as it shuts itself off and I get confused as this isn't meant to happen.

"What the hell is happening?" I ask confused as I begin to get worried and nervous. Something isn't right. The tunnel turns completely black and the engines and sirens for everyone shuts off behind us until I hear a loud roar of a motorcycle engine drive fast in front of us. I look at the helmet and jacket with the mark of a black bird and realize that it's the legend of Star City, the guardian angel of us.

"It's the fucking Black Canary!" My mentor says surprised as it is every SCPD cop's dream to run into. "Your night just got good Rookie!" The lights turn on again and I see Black Canary and a man that looks like Oliver Queen in the back of the motorcycle stop at the end of the tunnel. Black Canary takes off his helmet and watches as the robbers speed towards him. "Cover your ears!" My mentor says and I do so as we get under the car hiding from the windows.

"AAIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE." I hear a loud screaming and I hear the windows of the cop car crack but not shatter. Any closer, and we would've been covered in shards of glass! I look back up from as he stops screaming and look at him as he puts his helmet back on and drives off. Oliver Queen takes a motorcycle and follows him from behind.

"That was amazing." I say shocked that I got to run into Black Canary and only on my first year!

___________
Black Canary

I drive fast through the city streets following the next three motorcycles and Ollie drives behind me trying to catch up. I find the motorcycle with Felicity on it as she's being held hostage and I drive up next to it. I aim my gauntlet at the motorcyclist and shoot out a shock at the mercenary and he drops. I grab on to Felicity and toss her behind me as she holds on to me.

Cops follow me from behind and I have three more mercenaries to take down. One of the mercenary motorcycles drops their hostage and takes a turn splitting up from the group, scared to get caught. Coward.

I ignore the one that gets away as he isn't a threat to anyone. I follow the two others still and throw my mask off on to the street. Someone will grab on to it and keep it in their museum, hell maybe even sell it for money. I scream a small wave at the motorcycle flipping him off and the hostage gets off safely.

Ollie takes the last one by throwing a small arrow at the wheel, and the wheel pops up. The motorcycle scrapes the road and the hostage jumps off and I take down the driver throwing him off. I stop my motorcycle, and get off in front of the mercenary. I walk towards him and punch him in the face. I grab on to his backpack and open it up to find nothing in there. He doesn't have a thing that he stole from Ollie.

I hear helicopters surround me and point their light at me and I need to get out. I don't have time for publicity neither to update these guys. Dad will find out soon enough from me. I get on my motorcycle and drive off with Felicity and head back into the bunker.