Chapter Thirteen

I am really very sorry for not updating my book on regular intervals. I thank you guys for reading my book and because of that it has ranked #95 on BETRAYAL!! So here's a new chapter for you all, make sure you comment and press the star if you like it!

********

A week later.

"Kiara!! I'm so glad to see you! Why the hell you didn't inform me of your whereabouts!? You know I filed a missing report  and I was so worried sick about you!! I didn't even know where you lived a-and I thought something really really bad happened to you. George went all gorilla and sent a search party for you and might I tell you, we pasted pamphlets all over the town! But at last your Jace came to us and said that you were okay, still I threatened to kill him myself if I saw you in a bad shape. Kiara Millicent never ever do this to me again, else I would rip off the world to reach you!"

Woah, so this was my bff's speech after not seeing me for a week. I guess no one informed her that I was fractured from head to toe, surely Jace said I was okay. Then again I could have called her......well I did try to call but 'Oh so majestic highness' ,a.k.a, Jace requested me to not tell anyone as he was suspicious about the whole incident. Okay he more like ordered me to shut my mouth, like I would tell anyone, and I don't know why. The only good thing that happened over the week was my relationship with Jace. Somehow we reached a level up and can tolerate each other's presence. Okay he surely was nice with me and we barely insulted each other. Also Jace decided to join our school so I might be able to tolerate him. Millie was super nice and reminded me of my own mother. Coming to the current situation, Kaylee and I are standing at the entrance of school with Kayle looking pissed off.

"Missy, you even here or not!?" Huh? Oh yeah it's Kayle.

"Umm what?" I cluelessly said.

" Ugh not again!" Kayle groaned. "You once again went to the la la Land of yours! Before the hell breaks, answer to my question! Why?" poke "didn't" poke "you" poke poke "inform me!?"

"Ohh! Yeah umm....yeah I uh...umm I-I to umm-" Kayle cut me off before I could even pronounce a word.

"Stop it! I'm not a monster but I would become if you don't explain what's going on around you for the past one week." She said with a stern voice.

I rubbed my clamped hands and then swiped off the invisible sweat from my forehead. Take a deep breathe Kiara and get a grip!

" Okay the thing is that, I have a lot to explain you Kayle. I know that I should have told you everything ages ago because of the fact that you are my bestie and I really appreciate the fact that you have stuck by me of years. Kayle I have many dark secrets that could actually ruin your happy life and I don't want you to be in that mess. But I am willing to tell you.......I just......need some more time."

Kayle opened her mouth and then closed. A look of sadness passed through her eyes. "Is that what you think? That your dark secrets would ruin my life? Key I promised myself that I would be with you through thick and thin till the end. You ARE my twin sister though we don't share the same blood, and I cannot bear the fact if something happens to you. I am waiting for the time when you open up to me but you shall do it fast before something bad happens."

A tear escaped from my left eye and in no time it flowed like a river. I instantly hugged Kayle with all my might. I felt wetness on my shoulder and I guess I'm not the only one crying.

"I'm s-so sorry K-Kayle. I-l seriously d-dont deserve y-your kindness." I hiccupped over the word.

"Don't you dare say that! I love you and nothing can pull us apart." She pushed herself up and wiped off my tears as I did the same thing to her.