Not Hungry

We walk deeper into the woods. I follow behind this stranger and watch him as he seems to know his way around the woods pretty well. "So...um, what's your name?" I ask. He continues walking and looks behind him with a straight face. "Luke." He responds. "And might I ask yours?" He asks. He look up at him and see how his broad shoulders move as he walks. "Ben." I say. "Thats a nice name." He says. I look up at him and smirk. "Yeah, so is Luke." I say. "Thank you." He responds.
   We continue to walk into the woods until we come to this two story log cabin. The porch light is on and it looks like there are some lights in on inside too.
   We continue to walk to the front door and Luke pulls out his keys to unlock the it. He twists the key, opens the door, and steps out if the way motioning his hand inside. I look at him and hesitantly don't move. He doesn't think that I'm stupid, does he? I'm keeping my guard up since I barely know him. He shrugs and walks inside, I follow behind him and close the door behind me.
   I walk with him into the living room and he hangs his key chain on a hook by the door. I look around the room and it's pretty normal. There's a black leather arm chair and couch with a wooden coffee table and an entertainment center with a TV placed on it. So pretty normal.
   Well what the hell were you expecting?
   I look over at Luke and I can now see his face a bit better. Holy shit he is handsome. He took of his red flannel and he was left wearing a plain black T-shirt. I stared at his masculine structure. His arms looked like were going to rip the short sleeves at his arms if he flexed even a little.
   He looked at me with a questioning look. "Are you okay?" He asks, his deep, soft voice releasing me from my trance. "Yes, I'm fine." I say. His grey eyes meet with mine as he smirks. "So, are you hungry? You are my guest." He says. "No, I'm not hungry." I respond. He shrugs and walks into the kitchen.
   You deserve to starve and waste away.
   I hear a noise like the oven opening and closing, and I smell something delicious like chicken. I hear cupboards and drawers being opened and closed and maybe plates and silverware being moved around.
He walks out with a plate in his hand with some chicken and some rice on it. "Are you sure you're not hungry?" He asks. "I'm okay." I say. He sets the plate down on the dinning table next to him and looks down at me.
   He takes a few steps closer and stops. "Can I be honest with you, Ben?" He asks. "Uh, sure?" I say with a questioning look. He sighs and takes a step closer and puts his hand on my shoulder. He looks down at my skinny, unhealthy structure. "You look like you haven't eaten in days, or maybe weeks. I almost watched you end your own life, so I'm just asking, have you been starving yourself ?" He asks with a bit of a concerned look.
   I look at him with a look of guilt and worry. I look down at the floor and I feel a tear roll down my cheek and land on the floor. I look back up at him and nod my head. He takes his hand off of my shoulder and walks back into the kitchen, and about thirty seconds later he walks out with a plate of chicken and rice and sets it in the table next to his.
   I look at the plate and then back up at him. He looks at me and motions his head toward the table. "C'mon, eat." He says. I look at the plate and shake my head. "I don't deserve-" I get cut of, "Yes, you do." Luke says. "I want to help you right now. I want you to eat something, because you don't deserve to starve." He says. I look at him and I feel a tear escape my eye. Why was he trying to help me? Why did he save me in the first place?
   He continues to look at me and then leans against the wall behind him. "Listen, I don't know what happened to you, but I for now, while your with me, I want to try and help you. Now please, come sit down, and eat." He.      says with consern.
   I walk over to the table and sit down in a chair across from Luke. He scoots the plate in front of me. He sits down and waits for me to take a bit. I pick up the fork and poke into a peice of chicken and stick it in my mouth and eat it. Luke smiles and starts to eat off of his. I continue eating and I feel the hunger in my stomch start to go away.

   After dinner, Luke takes my plate and goes into the kitchen. He walks out and smiles. "Do you want me to show you the guest room?" He asks. I nod my head and I get up and follow him up to the stairs, on to the second story of the house. We down the hall and we stop at a door at the end of the hall.
   Luke opens the door and flips the switch and turns on the light. There was a bed with with white pillows and covers with a nightstand, a closet, and a dresser. I walk inside the room and Luke follows behind me. "So inside that door over there, is the bathroom. Theres a shower, a sink, and toilet." He says pointing at a door in the corner of the room. I look up at him with a smirk. "I think I know whats in a bathroom." I say. He gives a light chuckle and scratches his chin which has a bit of stubble on it. My God, he's handsome.
   I sit on the bed and feel its soft comfort. "Well, I guess you should get some sleep." He says. I smile and nod as he smiles back and he walks to the door. "Well, goodnight." He says shuting the door. "Wait, Luke," I say before he can shut the door. He looks at me and waits for me to say something. "Thank you, for everything." I say with a little smile. He smiles and nods. "Of course." He says. "Goodnight, Luke." I say. He looks at me a smiles a bit more. "Goodnight, Ben." He says. He closes he door and I here him walk away from the door.
   I take off my shoes and pants, and lie under the covers. I feel myself blush a little bit. Instead of crying, I close my eyes and smile. This is probably the best day of my life.