New Clothes!

Luke and I are in nothing but our boxers. He kisses my lips passionately, then that leads to another kiss, and another, and another. Luke moves forwards, causing me to move backwards and we fall onto the big, soft bed. I grab his crotch and feel that he's hard.
   Luke rolls over and then I'm on top of him and he grips my ass. I tense up a bit, but relax shortly after. I feel his lips move from my lips to my neck. The feeling of his soft lips on my neck leaving hickeys and marks makes my erection get harder and I let out soft moans.
   I feel Luke's erection get harder as a rock as I grip it tighter. He lets out a growl of pleasure and he quickly flips us over to where he's on top of me and kisses me harder. He runs his hands through my hair and I wrap my legs around his waist.
   He separates his lips from mine and we're both breathing heavily. He put his hand on my face and caresses my cheek with his thumb. "Do you want more?" He asks, whispering in my ear. I nod my head. He smiles and I feel him slowly pull my boxers off, and I watch as he slowly pulles his off as well. And when there off, I'm amazed at what I see: a big, rock hard coc-...

~~~

   I wake up and sit up as fast as a fucking rocket. I notice that I'm all sweaty and breathing heavily. A million pictures and images flow into my head. I look around to see that it's  morning and, thankfully, I'm still in my boxers - covered and safe. It was just a dream. A crazy, unexpected, surprising dream.
   I look down at my boxers again and notice the practical tent in my pants. Fuck. I'm hard. I look next to me to see that Luke is still asleep. How did I not wake him up?
   I slowly and gently get out of bed, trying not to wake up the, rather adorable and sexy, man sleeping in the bed.
   I tip-toe into the bathroom and lock the door. Okay, what am I going to do with this...situation in my pants? Images of that dream start to flow into my head again. The weird part, is that...
   You enjoyed it, didn't you?
   I walk out of the bathroom after the boner in my pants, after ten fucking minutes, finally went down.
As I enter the room again, I notice that "The Adorable and Sexy Man s
Sleeping In The Bed", is no longer sleeping in the bed, and is awake and gazing out the window.
   He turns his gaze to me and grins. "Morning Beautiful." He says. He walks over to me and my cheeks start to warm up. As he gets closer, his smile fades and he stops in front of me. "What's wrong?" He asks. "Nothing." I respond. He lowers his head. "Don't lie to me. I can sense there's something wrong." He says. I sigh. It was just a bad dream, okay?" I lie. He nods and looks down at the floor. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asks. I shake my head. He walks over to me and kisses my forehead and wraps his arms around me in a tight hug. I feel my cheeks warm up even more as I feel his warm, comforting embrace. I easy into his arms and my heart flutters.
   I hear and feel Luke sniff the crook of my neck and he hums. At first I'm confused about what he's doing, but I don't mind it afterwards. "You're scent seems to grow stronger and more delightful every day." He says, looking into my eyes. "My scent?" I ask. "It's a compliment. And yes, your scent." He says with a kind, loving grin. "And what do I smell like?" I ask.
   He pulles me closer to him he sniffs my head. He hums in delight again. "You smell like fresh strawberries and.....luna lilies." He says. I feel my cheeks burn hot and my heart flutters and butterflies form in my stomch. Strawberries are one if the things on this earth this I can't resist, but luna lilies? I've never heard of those before. Is it some kind if flower (like some sort of lily)? "What's a Luna Lily?" I ask. He stares into my eyes and continues to grin. "It's a flower, a lily to be exact, that grows on certain mountains. It's scent is the sweetest out of all the lilies on this earth. The Luna Lily glows when the moon shines it's brightest." He says.
   The thought of a glowing flower sounds like an extraordinary sight. "In fact, I know where to find some pretty close by. I can take you there tonight, if you want?" He says. "Didn't you say that they grow in mountains?" I ask. "Correct. It'll be fun, trust me." He says. A feeling of excitement runs through me. I smile up at him. "I'd love to go." I say. He smiles bright. "Great! This will be a night to remember." He says.
   He pulles me closer and into another hug. He sniffs my head one last time. "You are too irresistible, BenBen." He says. I step on my tiptoes and kiss his cheek. "You are too handsome, Wolfy." I say. He chuckles and kisses my lips. "You know, I think it's time you get some new clothes.      How about we go clothes shopping today?" He says. My eyes widen and a big smile forms on my face and a gasp happily. "Really?!" I ask excitedly. "I'm guessing you're a clothes lover, and yes. We can get anything you like." He says.
   I start to get even more excited, until I realize that there's probably a budget. I turn and raise an eyebrow. "Is there a budget?" I ask. He sighs. Sadly, yes. I'm not a millionaire." He says, with a chuckle at the end. I walk over to him and hug him tightly. "What would I ever do without you?" I say, more of a statement then a question. He wraps his arms around me and I sink into his arms, which was a good yet bad idea since he picks me up and carries me out. "For the love of God! I have legs! I can walk!" I say. He chuckles and continues to carry me down the stairs.

~~~

   Luke and I pull into the mall's parking lot. I jump out of the truck and squeal to myself. "I've never been to a mall before. It looks so big and cool!" I say. Luke chuckles behind me. "Don't go too crazy." He says. "I know, I know. It's still just so exciting!" I say. Luke chuckles again and we walk in, hand in hand.
   There are so many things to look at and explore. There are stores and shops everywhere. People eating at the food court and an adorable couple sharing a slice of pizza. adorable little children running around laughing and playing in the Kid Zone. Sure, Luke and I got a few judgmental, dirty looks from a few people here and there, considering we were two guys holding hands in public, but we didn't mind.
   The first store we went into is clothing and home decor store called "JCPenny". I look around and see so many cool clothes. I look and walk around and it seems as if I'm grabbing one of everything on every hanger and self. I wasn't really, but I wanted too.
   The clothes that I picked out, in my head, are in categories: Casual, formal, sleepwear, and swimwear. I also got a pack of socks and boxers.
   Luke and I walk up to the register. There's a short, slender lady with black hair and red tips, and fantastic makeup by the way. Her name tag reads "Chleo". She smiles as we approach the counter. "Hi, how are you two doing today?" She asks kindly. "Great, just a bit of clothes shopping." I say. Luke just stands there smiling and looking pretty, which is easy for him. "Well it most be a good day, then. Cause any day is a  good day when clothes are involved." She says sympathetically as she scans our items.
   She puts the clothes into the bags and hands them to us. "Here you go. You guys have a great day!" She says, as we start to walk away from the counter. "You too!" Luke and I respond.

~~~

   Luke and I walk into the cabin and set the bags of clothes on the table. "Well, today was fun." I say. Luke smiles at me. "And it's not over yet. I'm taking you to see the Luna Lilies tonight, remember?" He says. His smile fades. "Unless you've changed your mind?" He says. "No! I still want to go." I say. He smiles again. "Great. It might be nice of you wear some of the formal clothes we got you. I'll make this a night to remember." He says, smiling and holding both or my hands.
   A night to remember, eh?