He's a WHAT!?

Grab your popcorn folks! It's gonna a good long one (that's what she said)!

~

  It's 8:55pm. Yesterday night Luke said he wanted to take me with him on a run through the woods at 9:00 tonight. I don't have any shorts to pit on for a run, so I guess I'm just going to have to run in pants.
   It really sucks not having a change of clothes. The only clothes I own now are the clothes I'm wearing from three days ago, when I was going to throw myself in front of that train.
   Wow. That was only three days ago?
   I hear a knock at my door. I go over and open it to see Luke standing there with a hoodie in his hand. "It's a bit chilly tonight, you should wear this." He says, his deep voice sending chills down my spine. I take the hoodie and examine it.
   The hoodie looks to be quite big, telling me that it must be Lukes. I fangirl a little bit inside - as if I was teenage girl who just got there favorite celebrity's autograph.
   I give Luke a questioning look. "Yes, it's mine. Sorry that it probably doesn't fit." He says. He looks a bit disappointed in himself. I put on the hoodie and it hangs off of me like a bag. "It's fine. It's still comfortable." I say smiling up at him. He smiles back at me. "Ready?" He asks.
   More ready then I'll ever be.
   I continue to smile at him. "Yes." I say.

   We walk out the sliding glass doors in the living room and stand on the little porch. "You know, we don't have to run." He says. "Are you suggesting we walk?" I ask. He stares down at me. "Why not? It would be nice to just walk. Plus, I don't want to get you too worked up, because I have something I want to tell you." He says. I look up at him puzzled. "Can't you just tell me right here?" I ask. "It would be better to tell you somewhere more calming. I know a good spot." He says.
   I get a little excited at his words. I wonder where he wants to take me? "Okay. Let's walk. I'm excited to see this 'spot' of yours." I say. "Alright let's go." He says. He turns around and starts walking towards the woods. "Wait! What about flashlights?" I ask. "We don't need those." He says with a light chuckle. "Then how will we see in the dark?" I ask. He raises an eyebrow. "I told you, I know this forest like the back of my hand. I'll guide you." He says, holding out his hand. "I'm not ten years old, I don't need to hold your hand." I say. "Would you rather me carry you?" He jokes.
   Yes!
   "The hand will suffice." I say. I take his hand and we walk into the forest. I'm still wondering where the hell he's taking me.

   We walk for a while in the woods just talking and a few chuckles and giggles here and there. We talk about nothing, everything, anything, just to hear each others voices. I love the sound of his voice, the happy sound of this laugh, everything about him was just perfect in every way - unlike me, ugly and flawed.
   We continue to walk in the forest until we walk into the meadow that we were in earlier today. "Is this where you wanting to take me?" I ask. "Yes." He says. He walk into the center of the meadow near the big oak tree.
   The moon shines it's silver glow over the meadow. Its the only light source around us. The tree still has shade under it from the light casting down on it. "So what is it you wanted to tell me out here?" I ask. "I think it would probably be easier if I show you instead," He says turning to face me, "But I'll tell you and then show you." He says. His eyes are glowing again.
   He walks closer to me. "Ben, when when I say this, your not going to believe me, but it's the truth." He says. His deep voice sends chills down my spine. What the hell is he talking about? "Okay, you can tell me." I say. He looks deep into my eyes as I look into his that are still glowing there beautiful silver glow. "Ben, I'm not...normal. In fact, I'm not even human." He says.
   I look at him puzzled. "What are you saying?" I ask conserned. He looks deeper into my eyes, as if he's afraid he'll scare me away. "This is going to sound crazy, but..... I'm a werewolf." He says. I raise an eyebrow. Seriously? That's what he wanted to tell me? "Your kidding, right?" I say with a little giggle. He sighs. "I know you weren't going to believe me, so I guess I have to show you instead." He says.
   He steps away and moves into the shadows under the big oak tree. I can't see him, but I can still see his figure. I watch as he removes his clothes and stands there. What the actual fuck is he doing?
   Then, I watch as his figure shifts into a figure that doesn't even look like Luke at all - that doesn't even look human. After that, I don't see Luke walk out of the shadows, but rather this big black...wolf!
   It doesn't walk any closer as it notices the look on my face. I'm freaking the fuck out right now! What the hell just happened?! Is that Luke?! Did he seriously just just turn into a fucking wolf?! Questions start to flow into my head like a roller coaster.
   I fall on my knees and stare at the wolf in shock. He walks closer to me and sits down in front of me. I put out my hand and he licks it. It kind of tickles, but I don't care. I then move my hand and start petting his ears. He looks into my eyes and I notice that his eyes are glowing silver in the irises. Just like Lukes do. "Luke?" I ask, still petting his ear. He nods his head, giving me chills down my spine.
   He stands up and so do I. He turns around in the opposite direction of me and turns his head and motions his head onto his back. "You want me to get on?" I ask. He nods his head again. I get on his back and tighly hang on to his fur. He soon dashes off at full speed into the woods again. I hang on tightly to him as he runs faster. This is amazing. I've been living with a werewolf. Except he's not like those werewolves that are vicious, angry monsters that you hear about.

   We soon stop at what looks to be a little swimming hole. The water looks clear and fresh. I get off of Luke's back and walk closer to the water. I then notice something that I hadn't noticed a few seconds ago.
   Is the water...glowing?
   Why is the water glowing? The glow of the water brings a sort if light to the forest around us. I look behind me. Luke backs up and then run towards the water. He leaps into the air, like ten feet high, and then lands into the water, causing a big splash. Luke stands up, revealing his human form again. He stands there staring at me with a grin.
   The water is up to his waist, so only his masculine upper body is exposed. "So." He says. "So," I repeat, "You're a werewolf?" I ask, more of a statement then a question. "Yes." He responds. I smile and can't help myself from laughing. "What's so funny?" Luke asks with a light chuckle. I continue to laugh before answering him. "Just the fact that I've been living with a werewolf this entire time." I say, laughing in between words. "Is that a bad thing?" He asks. I start to calm down a bit. "No, it's not a bad thing. In fact, it's amazing and incredible." I say, finally calm. "I'm happy you think that." He says smiling. I can't help but look into his silver eyes as they seem to glow brighter.
   I wonder what it means when they glow brighter.
   We stand in silence before a word is spoken. "What is it like to be a werewolf ?" I ask. He grins. "You're stronger, you're faster, you're sences are ten times stronger; plus, you can feel the world around you, you can see the world around you. You feel every tree, every mountain, every grain of sand or patch of soil. You also live way longer than a hunan." He says. Damn it must be cool to be a werewolf. "That sounds amazing." I say. "It is." He says.
   I think to myself what it would be like. "There's so much more to being a werewolf, so many more perks and sences." He says. "Really?" I say, amused and interested. "Yes, but I'll only tell you if you get in the water." He says. "Seriously?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. "Yes." He says. "But I'm not wearing swim trunks." I say. He raises an eyebrow. "You think I'm wearing smim trunks?" I asks.
   Is he flirting?
   I cross my arms and sigh. "I'll only get in the water if you tell me why it's glowing." I say. He chuckles. "Alright, but this is going to sound crazy." He says. "Try me. The last time you said that to me you turned into a werewolf, so I'm ready for anything crazy." I say. He stands there just staring at me with a wide smile. "It's said that there's an accident stone deep down in the water, and it glows brighter than the sun. The stone enchants the water, who ever is in the water cannot be thouched by evil or danger." He says. "It's not radioactive, I promise." He continues.
   I stare at him, my arms still crossed against my chest. "Okay, well if I'm taking off my clothes you're going to have to turn around." I say. He bows his head and turns around. I slowly start to strip from my clothes, sceptical on what I'm getting myself into. I believe Luke, I trust him.
   Once my clothes are off of me, I walk closer to the water. Before I step in, I wonder what Luke will think of me and my small, weak, skinny body. Will he be disgusted? Will he push me away? I step my feet in the water to find that the water is actually warm. I walk in deeper until the water is up to my waist. Its only until then that I realize how much taller Luke is to me. He's about five feet away from me and the water is up to his waist.
   Damn.
   "Okay, I'm in." I say. Luke turns around, causing the water around him to ripple and move. "So, what else is there to being a werewolf?" I ask. He smirks. "You don't only smell and hear better, you can also sence other people's feelings." He says. "Like what feelings?" I ask. He steps back deeper into the water and the water is now up to his chest. "Feelings like Happiness, Sadness, Hatred, Fear...," He swims back to me, "...and Lust." He finishes.
   He takes my hand and slowly pulls me deeper into the water, and I gladly  follow. "Can I tell you something?" He asks. "Uh...okay." I say. He pulles me closer to him. "I know you like me." He says. I feel my cheeks turning red. "I-I d-dont know what you're talking about." I say, stuttering nervously. He stares into my eyes and smirks. "You can't lie to me, I can sence it, remember?" He says.
   Shit! He knows!
   I start to freak out internally. My heart starts to race, and I feel my cheeks get more red. "And do you have a problem with that?" I ask. "No," He states, "Because I feel for you too, Ben." He says.
   He pulles me to his chest and my heart races faster. He moves his head closer to mine, and without thinking, I smash our lips together. His lips are soft and warm. He pulles my head in closer to his, causing us to press our lips harder together. I enjoy every second that goes by while my lips are on his.
   We separate ours lips and he places his hand on my cheek and caresses my cheek this his thumb. "Ben, you could've told me how you felt." He says. "I was afraid I would scare you away." I say. He pulles me closer to his chest and puts his arms around me, wrapping me into a tight hug. "You don't have to be afraid anymore." He says.
   As my head is on his chest, I can feel his heartbeat. The sound of his heartbeat is soothing and peaceful. "So what do we do now?" I ask. "I'll teach you more about werewolves, if you're interested?" He says. I look up him and smile. "I'd like that." I say.
   He kisses my forehead and hugs me tighter. I don't know where life is going to take me from here, but I'm willing to go with it if I get to be with Luke.

~

*fangirl scream* This is getting good! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Love you!