Stay Quiet (smut)

SMUT WARNING:

If you don't like it, don't read it!

~

   I stare out the window at the night sky above the dark forest. The the crescent moon hangs high and bright with the stars shining brightly around it. It makes me think of what Luke told me about Luna, The Goddess of The Moon.
   Luke walks up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist as he presses his body against me and kisses my neck. He sniffs me and suddenly stops. "Something is bothering you." He says. I give a light laugh. "I can't hide anything from you, can I?" I say, more of a statement then a question. I turn to face Luke and kiss his lips. He stares into my eyes. "What's wrong?" He asks. I stay silent as I place my head on his bare chest. "You would hate me if I told you." I say. "Don't say that, I could never hate you." He says.
   I sigh as I'm afraid to say it, but I can't keep a secret from him. "It's your brother." I confess. Luke breaths a sigh and I get a bad taste in my mouth. "I feel as if he doesn't...like me." I say. Luke gives out a light chuckle under his breath and sighs. "You're not the only one who got that vibe." He says. I look up at Luke and my eyebrows furrow. "Ben, listen; my my family was raised in a time were certin things were not...accepted. As you can guess, we're pretty old fashioned since we are werewolves, after all." He says. "I know. I just wish that..." I say, unable to find words at the end. "Wish what?" Luke asks. I lay my head in his chest and close my eyes, feeling his warmth. "Nothing. Never mind." I say.
   Luke kisses my forehead and lies his head on mine. "I get it. You have a lot of things on your mind. You feel like everything is closing in in you and it's get harder to breathe." He says, understanding exactly how I feel. "It's just that we have so many things going on right now. Like, we've been getting threats and attacks. I just don't wan your brother to be apart of that." I say, looking up at him. "I know. Just don't worry. We just have to keep it cool while he's here. And if anything happens, we keep it between us, alright?" He says. I nodd my head yes as I lie my head on his bare chest once again as he starts so slowly rock back and forth.
   We by the window a little longer before climbing into bed. Luke pulls the covers over us and presses up against mine as he wraps his arm over me, pulling me closer to him. "What ever is bothering you, just put it aside for now." He says.
   He kisses my head and moves down to my cheek, which then he moves down to my neck and continues to kiss on my sweet spot. I let out little moans as I place my hand on his head behind me. I feel his hands rub my sides. I let out a silent laugh under my breath. "Luke, you want do this now?" I ask. "Why not?" He says, continuing to kiss and suck on my neck. "Your brother is just down the hall!" I whisper yell. "Don't worry, we'll keep it quiet. Although, I don't know if you can help yourself from becoming moaning mess like you did last time." Luke says seductively.
   He climbs on top of me and starts kissing and sucking on my neck again. Let out little moans if pleasure, trying my best to not make too much noise.  He takes my hands and pins them down next to me. He moves down to my collarbone and kisses it. I grip his crotch and stroke it as I feel him get hard.
   I flip us around and smash my lips on his lips and then kiss down his abs and stop at his V-line. I kiss his V-line as I slowly pull down his boxers. His hard member springs out and I slowly stroke it as I suck on the tip.
  Luke lets out a hums of pleasure and then starts to growl as a put him all in my mouth, deepthroating him. "Just like that." He says in a deep, seductive voice.
   I pull him out of my mouth, let air back into my system. Luke picks me up and lays me back down on the bed, pinning me down. "Now, do you want Daddy to pound your tight ass?" He whisperes in my ear.
   His voice at my ear sends chills down my spine and it turns me on even more. "Yes, Daddy." I respond. He smiles and slowly pulls off my boxers and spits on his fingers. He rubs his fingers on my whole and I start to silently moan from pleasure. He suddenly sticks a finger insideof me and I have to cover my mouth with my hand to silence my moans. "Aree you ready?" He asks. I nod my head and he lines his cock up to my entrance and pushes in. I cover my mouth both hands as he starts to push faster. He finds my sweet spot and hits it repeatedly, thusting faster and deeper inside me.
   I flip us over to where I'm now on top and I start to ride him and he grips my waist. He stares to push in and out faster. He pulls me in for a kiss as he fucks me and I moan through the kiss. "I want to bite you so bad." Luke says with a grunt. I don't exactly know what would happen if he did, I don't know if anything would  happen, but I'm pretty sure it's something I'm not ready for.
   He flips us back over and he pushes harder as he strokes my erect member. He strokes faster and I have to cover my mouth once again, and suddenly I can't hold it anymore. I release and cum all over my chest, covering his mouth to muffle his growl as he does.
   Luke pulls out and cums on my chest as well. He grabs a rag and cleans us off and then falls next to me in the bed. We look at each other breathing heavily. He kiss me passionately and holds me close to his chest and I can hear his heartbeat is fast and racing, but soon slows down to its normal slow, calm beats. The sound peaceful in ear. "I hope Joseph didn't hear us." Luke says with a chuckle. I laugh lightly "Me too." I say. Luke hums in delight of holdig me in his arms. "I love you, BenBen." He says. "I love you too. Goodnight." I say.
   Luke kisses my forehead. "Goodnight, My Love." He says. I cuddle up closer into his chest as I drift off to sleep.