Happy Anniversary (Epilogue)

One year later...

"Wakey, wakey!" Luke says quietly in my ear. I growl at him and tell him to go away, I'm trying to sleep. "Oh, don't be that way, it's our anniversary!" He says. "Great my anniversary gift can be you letting me sleep." I say, turning they other way. "Oh, come on!" He says, grabbing my hand and yanking me out if bed, me still only in my boxers. That really woke me up. "Hey!" I wine, as he chuckles almost uncontrollably.
He picks me up bridal style and carries me down stairs. "I made you breakfast." He says as we walk into the dinning room. I'm amazed at what I see. A two plates on each side of the table hold a stack if pancakes with a strawberry and wiped cream smilie face, scrabbled eggs, bacon strips, and a bowl of strawberries and a glass of orange juice on the side with strawberry syrup displayed in the center of the table, and two lit candles stand next to to syrup.
I gasp at what I see. "Strawberries!" I squeal as I run to the table and begin to pour the strawberry syrup on the pancakes and digging in. Luke chuckles as he sits down and does the same. "I knew you would like it." He say. "Like it? I love it!" I say. I get up from my sit and run around the table and squeeze Luke. "Thank you!" I say.
He chuckles again as I let go and sit back in my seat. "Yeah well the surprise isn't over." He says. I look at him with a questioning look. "What do you mean?" I ask. "I have another gift for you." He responds. "Other than just the best breakfast ever?" I ask. He chuckles. "Yes." He says.
Scooting his chair out a little bit, he pulls a little box wraped with a bow. I hands me the box and I untie to bow and open the box and pull out a chain with some sort of stone attached to it. My eyes widen once I see it, its so beautiful I almost loose my breath. "Luke, it's....it's beautiful. What kind of stone is that?" I ask. "It's a small piece of the stone down in the magic water hole." He says, taking a sip if his orange juice. I look at him surprised. "Wait, you went down into the water hole and got this? For me?" I ask.
He smiles and get up from his chair to walk over to me. He takes the necklace from my hand and puts it around neck. He places his hands on my shoulders and puts his head to mine and his lips to my ear. "I would do anything for you." He says, kissing me on the neck shortly after. His lips touching the bite mark he left when he turned me.
I turn to face him and I stare into his beautiful silver eyes. I pull him in for a long warm kiss, and place my head on his chest as he holds me tight. "I love you so much, Luke." I say. "I love you too, Ben, I'll never let you go. Happy anniversary." He says.
Never let me go Luke. Never let me go.

THE END