The Torture Begins

RAPE WARNING:

Thischapter contains bits of rape/ sexual abuse. If you are indeed triggered by this, there will be a warning sign where the bit will begin. Once you see that, you may skip to the next chapter  (if there is one), or you may continue reading. Thank you.

~

~Ben's POV~

   The door opens and footsteps sound behind me, coming closer until they stop right in front of me. I lift my head to see a blonde haired woman dressed in black. My eyes widen once my eyes reach her face. "Levyesinth." I say. She raises an eyebrow and smiles. "Oh, so you do know who I am. Good." She says.
   She crosses her arms and takes a step back. "Well, I know who you are. You're the beasts little whore." She says. I glare at her. "Why are you doing this?" I ask. Walking closer to me, she bends down and brushes her long fingernails against my cheek. "Doing what, my pet." She asks with a fake conserned look. "Whay are you after Luk? Why are you trapping me in this....place? What do you want?" I ask.
   She stands up straight again and keeps her arms at her sides. "Well, lets just say, I want to make Luke suffer for what he did to me. And keeping you as a hostage and watching him search for you is so entertaining to watch. Especially since I'm leading him in the opposite direction from you and leading him to his doom. Want to see?" She says.
   My eyes widen and my heart begins to pound at her words. She pulls out her hand and in a cloud of smoke a glass ball is suddenly sitting in her hand. She waves her hand over it and suddenly I see Luke running through the woods, worry and determination on his face. "You see? He's trying so hard to find you, in fact he's using your scent to try and find you. I set up a trap deep in the woods west from here. I have an army of minions just waiting to ambush him. Oh, and he's so close! It should take him about another day to get there." She says this with a big, evil smile plastered on her face as she stares down into the ball.
   Worry begins to rush over me. "Levyesinth don't do this!" I beg, tryinh to escape from the ropes that tie me down. Levyesinth laghs and yhrn slaps me across the face. My eyes begin to water from the pain. "You know, watching you suffer is just as fun as watching your boy-toy suffer." She says.
   I continue to try and escape from the ropes, but stop once she holds me by the neck and puts her lips to my ear. "Actually, why don't we turn up the fun a bit more? You like having cock in your ass, right?" She says mischievous yet seductively. She licks my cheeks and calls in someone named "Steffin". I suddenly start to worry about what is going to happen next.
   Loud, wide footsteps sound behind me and walk towards us. A tall, build man wearing no shirt and a black hood over his face, exposing only his dark black eyes that look exactly like Josephs. His breathing was deep and easy to hear. His gaze didn't separate from Levyesinth, who was standing right in front of him. "Steffin, take our...guest to the Red Room. You know what to do." She says staring doen at me with an evil grin.
   Steffin's gaze shot toward me, his black eyes staring into mine, and the next thing I know the bag is over my head. "You may have thought that the torture was over, Benjamin," Levyesinth begins, "Oh but trust me, it has only just begun." She says. I soon feel something like a needle inject into my arm, and suddenly everything goes black.

~~~

~Warning, this bit contains rape and sexual abuse. You may continue reading or skip the next chapter. Thank you~

~~~

   I wake up to the color red, a dark, illuminate red. My vision is blurry since I'm nit fully awake. I start to remember everything that happened before I went out, and now I know why Levyesinth called it the Red Room.
   My vision becomes clear and then I see Steffin's tall figure standing right in front of me. I try to escape, but my hands are tied behind my back and legs are tied together by rope. I look back up at him as still struggle to escape from the ropes.
   It is now that I realize that my clothes have been removed. He slowly walks closer toward the bed and I try harder to escape. "No! Stay away from me! No!" I cry, but he just crawls over my and pins me down. He slaps me across the face and my head suddenly turns to the side from the harsh impact.
   I sob as my head faces away from Steffin and lies on the bed, tears soaking into the red sheets. I face the man standing tall in front of me. He begins to loosen his belt and unzip his pants, and its at this moment I know what's going to happen. "No....please.....don't do this." I beg. He just stares at me as he continues to pull out his hard member. I stare at it and begin to sob again.
   Please...God....save me.
   He walks to the bed and crawls over me again, flips me over and lines his member to my entrance, and suddenly pushes inside of me. I scream in pain as he continues to push harder. My screams continue as I feel him pull at my hair. He flips me onto my my back, pins me down by my shoulders pounds me faster.
   Suddenly something grabs my arm and look over to see a shadow creature begin to reopen my scars on my wrist. I scream and sob in pain and disgust. Steffin slaps me across the face, to shut me up and I sob to side. What did I do to deserve this?
Suddenly Steffin begins to grunt and groan as he releases inside of me and begins to stop. His heavy breathing in deep and loud. He stares down at me and softly caresses my cheek with his finger as I sob to the side.
    I watch as he gets off of me and pulls up his pants before taking out a syringe from his pocket and injecting it into my arm, and suddenly everything goes black again.