Trapped

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. My internet was down and it really sucked. But thankfully I'm back with another chapter. Enjoy!

~

~Ben's POV~  

   As I watched Levyesinth trap Luke onto the house, and vines held him in his place, I heart began to race. I was about to run out door to help him, before I heard footsteps behind me.
   I slowly turned around to see Joseph standing behind me, his eyes just as dark they were before, and his fists clenched. He looked as if he was going to rip my head off. Black veins started to form from his neck and arms.
   He lunges for me, but I dodge him and he rips the curtains. I lean against a table beside the couch as he shifts into a wolf and pounces for me, but I dodge him again. He lands on the table and breaks it. I run for the stairs only the by grabbed by him, who is now back in his human form. He drags me back and I kick him in the stomach.
   He lets go and grips his stomach in pain as I try to run towards the sliding glass doors, only to be tripped by the broken table and I twist my ancle. I climb onto the couch, not really knowing why. I try to catch my breath, but am interrupted by Joseph coming back for me.
   I roll off of the couch as he scratches at the cousins, tearing rips and holes into them. I get up and limp to the glass doors, but Joseph gets me once again. He breaks through the doors and the glass cuts my upper arm and it starts to bleed. The cut feels deep and I try to scream but Joseph covers my mouth with his strong hand. He growls at me to shut up, but I don't.
   I kick and punch him but he doesn't budge, and can tell he's obviously more pissed than before. He walks into the woods and I try harder to escape to no avail. He's taking me somewhere, and I can tell it's not good.
   As continue to scream and kick, Joseph pins me to a tree and keeps a strong hand on my mouth. "It's clear that your not going to shut up, so I'm going to have to make you." He says. He raisees his fist and punches me right across the face, and then it's just black.

~~~

   I wake up to a dimly lit concrete room, tied to a chair in the center of the square room. I feel pain on my lip and the right side of my face is sore, and suddenly I  remember what happened. I look down at my arm with a deep huge cut. No bandage, nothing to protect it from infection. Nothing but pain. My last memory is Luke telling me to shut up and him raising his fist, and then black.
   My vision is still a bit blurry. Where the hell am I? I struggle in the ropes but there tied and knotted good, most likely tied by someone like Joseph, or at least someone very strong. I try my best to make out my surroundings, but see nothing but cracked concrete and dim light bulb above me. I look around to see If there's anything around to help me get out of here, but there isn't.
   This is it, isn't it? This is where I die.
   I try looking around again, there has to be something. "Look all you want, theres nothing in here you can escape with." I here a deep familiar voice behind me.

   My head shoots  up and I freeze, bit like can move anyway. Footsteps walk closer to me and then Joseph reveals himself from behind me and stops in front of me, his eyebrows furrowed and his eyes still dark. "Joseph, why are you doing this?" I ask. He chuckles. "Because, you little fucker, I serve her, and she wants you dead, along with Luke." He says.
    With a look of shock, I stare into his eyes. "B-but....he....he's your brother!" I say. He turns and chuckles again. "My brother....sure. He's the one who ruined the queens life." He says with a growl. "The queen?" I ask. He turns to me and glares. "Yes, the queen, our queen. You will say her name with respect and show her respect. And if my brother trys to ruin the queen's plans, I will rip him to shreds." He says ponting at me. "Joseph, this isn't you, you're under a spell or something." I say, trying to make him understand. "Like I'mgoing to believe that." He says, walking towards the exit of the room behind me. "I think are little chat is done for now, and now, the torture really begins." He says and my eyes widen. "Wait, Joseph. Joseph!" I calk for him but he  does respond.
   I struggle in the ropes trying ti escape. Soon one those shadow things comes out from behind me with a cart if all these tools and weapons. "Joseph! Stop this!" I cry. The shadow creature turns to me, and I look at it closely. It has no face, and it terrifies me just to think what its going to do.
   It picks up a knife from the cart and walks closer to me. "No, please! Stay away!" I cry, but it doesn't listen. I try to kick it away, but something is holding my legs back. I look down to see that they're tied up as well. The creature comes to make and holds me by my neck and cuts a deep gash into my arm, blood start to practically spill out. I grunt in pain and let out a cry. My eyes fill with tears as it continues and deeply cut my arms.
   If only Luke were to see this, what they're doing, but I have a feeling it's to get much worse than just cuts in the arm.