Breathing Heavily (smut)

SMUT WARNING:
This chapter is very graphic and detailed. If you are not dirty minded (unlike me XD), then you might want to leave this chapter and move to the next one (if there's even an update yet). Or you can stay and read it, and become one with the dirty minded (JOIN US!!!).

If you stay and read, and enjoy reading about other individuals private and personal relations, then you are a total Perv. Jk, Jk.

Enjoy (if you're dirty minded)!

~

Also, I'm so sorry I haven't been updating recently. I've been busy with homework. God I can't wait until summer break! But, I'm back now and ready to write more!

So, because of absence, please enjoy this smut chapter (you perverts).

~

   Luke slams the door behind us. My legs are wrapped around his waist as we aggressively kiss each other. Lukes tongue presses against my lips asking for an entrance and I gladly let him in.
   I unwrap my legs from his waist and my feet land on the floor before Luke pins me against the wall and he rips his shirt off, causing the bottons to break off and land on the floor. He grips the bottom of my sweater and I lift my arms, allowing him to pull it off. I start to unbuckle my pants and Luke unbuckles his.
   Luke picks me up and walks over to the bed and he lays me down. He grips my skinny jeans and pulls them off, leaving me in my boxers. He pulls his pants off and climbs on tops of me, smashing his lips on mine again. He then moves his lips from my lips to my neck. He kisses and sucks on my neck, leaving marks and hickeys. I let out soft moans at the feeling of his soft lips on my neck.
   He starts to move down to my collarbone, and then kisses down my body until he gets to my V-line. He kisses it as he slowly pulles off my boxers, now exposing my rock hard member. He strokes it slowly, making me moan louder. He then licks it up and down before putting all of it into his mouth, bobbing his head up and down as he sucks on it. I moan louder in pleasure as I arch my back wanting more.
   He takes me out of his mouth and climbs over me again pressing his lips onto mine and I run my hands through his hair. I rub his crotch and feel that he's hard as a rock. He feels big and thick inside if his boxers.
   He flips us over to where I'm now onto of him. I kiss his neck and down his body as he lets out hums of pleasure as I get on my knees on the floor. I stop at his V-line. I look up at him as he places his hand on my face. I slowly pull down his boxers revealing his hard member. He moves his hand away.
   I'm amazed at what I see. He's huge. My guess is that he's at least ten inches. "Holy shit." I say. He chuckles and I don't know whether to be scared or impressed and want more. I gulp nervously.
   I grip his member with my hand and slowly stroke it, causing Luke to let out a growl of pleasure as he leans his head back. I then gather up the courage to put half if him in my mouth. I bob my head up and down, sucking on the large, rock hard member. I then go further down until he's all in my mouth, deepthroating him as I continue to bob my head. Luke is a grunting and growling with pleasure as I deepthroat his large dick. "Oh fuck, you're so good at that." He moans. I slowly take him out of my mouth, leaving drool and saliva dripping from my mouth and leaving some in his member.
   I climb back over him. "Are you ready for more?" He asks. I nod my head and he smiles seductively. He kisses my lips as he lays my head onto a pillow he sits tall on front of me. "Ben, I just want you to know that...it might hurt a little. You can just tell me to stop and I'll stop. I don't want to force you to do something that you don't want to do." He says. "Luke, I'll be fine." I say softly. He smiles.
   He kisses my lips passionately as I feel his member press against my entrance. I let out a moan. "Are you ready?" He asks. I gulp nervously, but I nod my head telling him yes. He slowly pushes inside of me and I let out a loud moan. He pushes in and out of me and I moan louder. He was right, at first it hurt a little, but as I got used to it, I felt amazing. "You like that?" Luke's deep voice asks. "Oh fuck yeah." I say moaning.
   He starts going faster and a moan loader and I arch my head back into the pillow below my head. "Fuck, you're so tight!" Luke says with a grunt. He thrusts harder and faster inside of me. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around him as he moves me back and forth on his dick, and he finally finds my sweet spot and hits it repeatedly. I moan louder as Luke gives out a loud growl. "I want to bite you so bad!" He exclaims as he thrusts deeper and faster onto my sweet spot.
   Luke presses me back down onto the bed and goes faster. I didn't think he could go any faster, but he does. "I want you to say it, who's your Daddy?" He asks aggressively. He presses deeper and harder inside of me. "YOU ARE!" I exclaim as he hits my spot harder. "Who am I? I want to hear you say it again." He says. "You're my Daddy, Luke! Oh, fuck me!" I moan.
   He he presses his lips against my neck and kisses it aggressively, leaving more hickeys. I start stroking my member which is now even harder. I feel myself ready to burst. "Oh fuck Luke, I'm...gonna cum!" I exclaim. I finally release my awaiting load into my chest and stomach. "Fuck, me too." He exclaims before releasing his load inside of me with a loud growl and howl.
   We're both breathing heavily and pasting. Luke crawls over me and licks all of the cum of off my chest. He hums in delight. "You taste good." He says seductively.
   He grabs a rag from the bathroom and cleans us off. He kisses my lips passionately as he lies down next to me, putting his arm over me and pulling me closer into his chest as he pulles the sheets over us. I lay my head into his chest and close my eyes. "I love you, Luke." I say. He cuddles in closer. "I love you too, BenBen." He says.
   I smile as he puts his hand in mine and intertwines our fingers together, and I slowly dift off to sleep.