This War Ends Now

Grab your popcorn!

~  

   Luke I turn are heads to see Joseph standing just a few meters away from us. "Joseph..." Lukes says, losing words. Joseph just quietly chuckles, his dark eyes staring at us. "Ben, you need to leave." Lukes says to. Me look up at him with a questioning look. "He's right, Ben," says a the voice of Levyesinth behind us, letting us know the they have us cornered, "This could get...wild. We'll deal with you later." She continues with an evil smile plastered on her face. "Over my god damn body!" Luke shouts, glaring to her. She continues smiling.
   Luke looks down at me. "Go." He says, I suddenly run towards the woods and hide behind a tree.
   Oh god, what's going to happen?
   I turn away fron the tree and begin running further into the woods to find a safe place.
   Wait, why am I running? I should be over there helping Luke. He shouldn't have to be doing this alone. I have to go back.

~Luke's POV~

   I watch as Ben runs and disappears into the trees. I look at Levyesinth who is sitting smiling and looks over at Joseph. "Joseph, get the boy." She says. Joseph, without hesitation runs towards the woods and I quickly chase after him, shifting into my wolf.
   I soon catch up to him and tackle him as he tries to fight back. I shift back into my human form and take him by the shoulders and push him into a rock, making him weak. I push him into the rock again before punching him across the face knock him unconscious.
   Walking back into the opening in the forest where Levyesinth stands, she looks at me and smiles, not even letting me leave her sight. I do the same. "Well, that wasn't much of a challenge now, was it?" She says, her amethyst eyes staring into mine. "What do you want, Levyesinth?" I ask annoyed and angry. "To make you suffer. Oh, and wait until I tell you what we did to your little whore during his visit with us." She says. I dash towards and push her onto a tree and pin her by her neck. "What did you to him?" I ask with rage in my voice. She laughs. "Oh, horrible, horrible things." She says before lifting her hand and making me fly across the area and leaving me landing harshly onto the ground.
   She glares at me. "And now it's your turn. Once I kill you, will go out and search for the stone that you took from me. I will have the entire world bowing at my feet once I'm finished." She says as I stand to my feet. "Than fight me, Witch Bitch!" I say. A ball of fire appears in her hand and she throws it at me but I dodge it and run towards her, shifting into my wolf  and tackling her until she's on the ground.
   She pulls out her poisoned dagger to stab me but I pin her hand down. I go to bite at her neck, but something tackles me off of her before I even get the chance. I see that what tackled me is a wolf and I figure out that it's Joseph. I push him off of me and tackle him, but soon makes it on top of me.
   He stared into my eyes with his dark black ones. He looks as if he's going to bite at me before suddenly he stops and his face turns sad before his eyes suddenly fade into his natural silver ones that match mine. He falls onto the ground next to me and stares I see Levyesinth standing over us, her poisoned dagger in hand with blood dripping from it.
   I look at her and then look at Joseph with shock once I realize what just happened. Joseph stares up at the night sky, but soon looks onto my eyes once I try to hold him in my arms, my hand begining to feel the blood practically pouring out of him. "No...NO!" I say, my eyes beginning to tear up. He looks at me with his his watering as well. "Brother," he begins, "I am so sorry-" he says, but I cut him off. "No...no, you don't need to be sorry, you were possessed...you didn't know." I say tears escaping my eyes. He looks at me and smiles as tears fall from his eyes. "Luke, I am so proud of you. You found your mate, and I don't give a shit wether it's a man or a woman. Ben is wonderful and perfect for you, always hold him close. Mother and Father would be so proud. Tell him I'm sorry. I love you, Luke, take good care of yourself and Ben." He says, his eyes closing and his head falling to the side.
   I try to shake him and make him wake up. "No, Joseph don't leave me now. Joseph! Oh God, please wake up. Joseph?! Please don't go now. No, Joseph....I'm so sorry." I say, placing my head on his shoulder as I hold him in my arms, my hand covered in blood from his wound. "Well, that happened...oops!" Says Levyesinth.
   I look up at her a glare deeply at her. "You killed him." I say deeply. "Yeah, oh well, he was just another slave anyway." She says. Rage fills my body and as fast as lighting She's up against a tree and her dagger is in my hands now. "This war ends now." I say through gritted teeth. She looks at me with fear in her eyes before I stab the dagger into her stomach. I push the dagger deeper so that it hurts more. I want to make her suffer.