Too Good To Be True?

Angel and David have been together for almost three years now and they're hopelessly in love. They've been through thick and thin, always finding ways out of the most difficult situations. They thought nothing could ever change, that they'd be together forever... until one terrible night when the unthinkable happened. One moment that changed everything and tore the rug from under their feet. A car accident has given Angel amnesia. She can't remember anything; her friends, her YouTube channel, not even the love of her life. Will David be able to make her remember all the wonderful times they've had together and get their relationship back, or will Angel's memories stay locked away forever?

This is the sequel/continuation of "How Could This Be Real?" If you haven't read that, I highly recommend you do because they'll be referencing it a lot and you'll probably just be really confused if you don't, so, yeah. I doubt this book will be as long as that one but with the way I write, it very well could be XD

Uploading schedule (subject to change)- Random

Important: The format of these chapters will be quite different from those of the first book. The individual chapters will generally be much shorter, but that's because the whole chapters are split into sections which are identified by Roman numerals in the titles. Ex) Chapter 4 Ⅰ, Chapter 4 Ⅱ, Chapter 5 Ⅰ, etc. The reason for this is the switching perspectives. Each section will change between David and Angel's points of view. Each chapter can have one or more sections depending on what's happening. If you're ever confused, just let me know and I'll try to make it more clear!

Now, without further ado, I proudly present, "Too Good To Be True?"