Chapter Three; Back At It

As I walked up the stairs, my hips began to buckle and I grimaced, grabbing onto the railing for support.

It had been nearly two days and I was still sore. While I had gotten better compared to the first day, I was still in a lot more pain that I really expected. I was achy and swollen around my hips. I felt like a pregnant woman.

And Abel hadn't called me once. I pursed my lips, gripping the railing tighter. As much as it hurt though, I craved that feeling again. The feeling of him pounding into me and kissing me everywhere, the feel of his mouth on my cock and his fingers- Agh! I was embarrassed just thinking about it. But none the less... I just wanted him to call. As awkward and mortifying and crazy as it was, I wanted more. It was weird but for some reason, I was craving it. In all honesty, I expected him to call within a day or two and was kind of disappointed that he didn't.

Like, what is it? Was I not good enough or something? Is he avoiding me all of a sudden?

Whatever. School was coming tomorrow and he'd have to see me eventually, whether he liked it or not, he would have to-

I stopped my train of thought when I opened the door to my room, coming to an immediate halt. My mouth fell open. "What the hell are you doing?!"

My mom yelped and whirled around, clutching at her heart. The box marked "Riley's" almost toppled out of her hands. "Christ, Riley! Language!"

I took a step forward, trying to contain myself. I sucked in a deep breath.

"What are you doing?!" I repeated angrily, clenching my fists. My mother sighed, tucking a lock from her messy bun behind her ear.

"Riley, you need to start packing. Since you won't even consider starting yourself, I figured that maybe I should just help you get started and load up some of your-,"

I grabbed the box from her, unloading all of the trinkets where they originally were. My mother groaned, reaching up and pinching the bridge of her nose. "Riley-,"

"No."

"Riley-,"

"Nope."

"Riley, I just-,"

"Nuh uh."

"RILEY!" She shouted, putting her hands on her hips, narrowing her eyes. I grit my teeth. "You're acting like a damn child."

"Call it what you want," I shrugged, placing the now empty box on my bed. "I'm not moving so I don't have to pack."

"Riley, please don't do this. I know that you don't want to move. None of us do. But that's just how it is, we have to move on and accept it. You'll see, you're going to love your new school and-,"

"No, you don't get it," I said, shaking my head and sitting on my bed, my hips complaining as I did so. "I have my whole life planned out here. I know exactly what I want in life and I know exactly how to get it here. You can't just uproot me! That changes everything! My friends, my school, my life is here! You don't get it-,"

"As a former military brat who has lived nearly everywhere, I think I do get it," She said lightly, sitting down gracefully beside me. I rolled my eyes and leaned on my hand, glancing away from her. She rested her hand on my shoulder. "I hoped I never had to just take you away from everything just like I had to do when I was younger. I've never wanted that for you but... This is a really great opportunity for your father. I know that it'll be hard for you at first-,"

"Can't I just stay with grandma?"

"Do you really want to stay with grandma?"

I paused, glancing up. "Can't I just stay with Carson?"