Chapter Twelve; She Made a Play While I Was Away

I bit at my lip so roughly I was sure that I had drawn blood, in an attempt to silence my moans. I reached up, grabbing hold of the shower rod, honestly surprised I wasn't ripping it off the wall.

What a way to end what I would consider to be a perfect weekend.

After the game that night, Abel and I were basically inseparable.

We spent the whole weekend here, cuddling, watching movies, joking around, and, yes, having sex. I did whatever I could to keep my mother at bay, even if it meant lying to her about where I was. And it was worth it.

But sadly, like most good things, our weekend was coming to an end. Tomorrow we would both be back at school, having to just sneak in a little conversation here and there, forced to be separated until later that night, after football practice, for an hour, maybe two, if we were lucky. The thought made my chest feel like it was caving in. Even though I hadn't left him yet, I missed him already.

So I was choosing not to think about that right now and just focus at the task at hand.

Like I said, Abel and I were inseparable. So it's no surprise that when he said he needed to take a shower... I just had to tag along.

The hot water was spraying at my back, steam surrounding Abel and I. I honestly had no idea how long we had been in here, just that it getting a little hard to see through the steam, Abel was here, and that it was hot, in more ways than one. I reached down with my other hand, gripping Abel's hair, pushing him down further onto my cock.

I'll admit, it was quite a pretty picture in front of me. Abel on his knees, dark hair slicked back, those gorgeous, wild eyes of his just staring up at me, gleaming with anticipation. As he bobbed his head up and down, he worked his fingers deeper inside of me, brushing against that spot that made me shake. He pulled away from my dick with a loud pop, licking up the underside with a smirk. His canines gleamed at me. "Do you even know how sexy you look right now, Love?"

He stood up, grabbing hold of my member and added another finger inside me, pumping in time with his hand. I groaned, unable to stop it, and let him pin me to the shower wall, his lips instantly latching onto my neck.

"Does it feel good, Riles?" He breathed lowly, dragging his lower lip up my pulse. "Talk to me."

Good? Geez, that didn't even begin to describe it. Not only was that mouth of his enough to make me want to come right then and there, but I swear, his fingers are fucking magic.

Unable to utter even a single phrase, I merely whimpered, hoping he would get the idea, and reached up, wrapping my arms around his neck, latching myself onto him instead of the shower rod. He growled possessively as my nails began to bite at his skin. Pressing up against me, he reached up, grabbing one of my hands, and lowered it to his shaft, which I gladly took hold of. He hissed and licked up the shell of my ear, spreading his fingers inside of me.

"See what you do to me, baby?" He purred, nibbling at my ear. "I'm about ready to come right here and you've barely even touched me. What about you, handsome, are you almost there?"

I buried my face in his neck, my nails gripping his shoulder tighter, jerking him off in time with his fingers. I nodded as the moans kept pouring from my mouth. "Really close."

He chuckled lowly, once again sinking his teeth into my neck, causing me to gasp, reaching up to cover my mouth and stop my moans from escaping.

"A-Abel, go easy," I breathed, tangling my fingers into his hair. "Elias is still in the living room. It's weird enough that he saw us go in here together, he doesn't need to hear us too-,"