Chapter Five; I'm Not Your Damn Chauffeur!

I had rushed out of practice as soon as I could. The sky was starting to cloud over and small drops of rain had begun to fall but I hopped in my truck anyway without a care in the world, and speeding off to Abel's. It was a light drizzle by the time I pulled into his empty driveway.

I hopped out, more eagerly than I care to admit, and locked my truck, not trusting anyone in this damn shady neighborhood. I made my way down the walkway, trying to get out of the rain before it was an all out downpour. Without thinking, I reached up and attempted to fix my hair as I climbed the stairs. Before I even reached the top however, the door swung open and Abel was shrugging on his jacket. I almost jumped back, startled but instead raised my eyebrow in surprise when he pulled the door shut behind him.

"Abel, what are you-,"

"Change of plans, baby," He sighed, dragging a hand through his floppy, ungeled hair. He hopped down the stairs, looking up at me with a smile. "We're going shopping. Get in the truck."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, what-?" I started as he pushed past me, heading to my truck. I jogged to catch up with him, furrowing my brows. "What the hell do you mean, shopping?"

He sighed and rolled his eyes, pulling at the locked handle. "Shopping. A verb which involves leaving the house and going to pay for and receive items that one needs. Come on; I need groceries."

"B-But what about Elias-?"

"I've got Kala watching him," He stated simply, shrugging and waving a hand. He bounced up and down, looking up at the stormy shy with a skeptical look on his face. "Now come on. Unlock the damn door."

"Now, hold on for just a second here," I began, holding my hands up. Seeming more impatient by the minute, Abel dragged his eyes to me, quirking a brow. I swallowed, flushing. "I-I thought we were going to... uh, you know. I didn't drive all the way out here just to drive back into town for you to get groceries-,"

"Maybe if you play nice and behave, we can do that when we get back," He said playfully, waggling his brows. He jingled the handle once again. "Hurry up, Love. It's going to storm and I'd rather not be stuck in the downpour. Let's go."

"No. Hell no," I said, starting to feel my anger began to bubble up. Is this a joke? You have me coming out here, out of my way, after a two hour long practice where I was ran raged, just to drive you all the way back into town? No. Fuck no. I crossed my arms, leaning over the hood. "Sorry but I'm not wasting my gas like that. If I'm going anywhere right now, it's going to be either to your bedroom, or home to mine-,"

"You seem to forget where you stand here, babe," He began, his voice dropping slightly, making his already gravelly voice sound even more menacing than usual. He reached down, pulling his phone from his pocket and I swallowed roughly. He jingled the phone by two fingers, that teasing smile from earlier disappearing, only to be replaced with a smug, devilish smirk. "Here's a little reminder; I own you. Not just for sex. For anything I want. Understand? One little slip of my finger of that little slip up of yours to the principal or the coach and you're done. So, why don't you get that cute little ass of yours into the truck before this has to get ugly, huh?"

I blinked at him in shock, my mouth suddenly dry. I felt all of the color rush to my cheeks and I swallowed roughly. My hands tensed into fists and I grit my teeth, looking to the ground, looking anywhere that wasn't near him. Feeling more than just a little agitated, I unlocked the truck. "Fine. Whatever. Let's go."

Far too happily, Abel pulled open the door and hopped into the passenger's side.

"I'm not some kind of taxi service, you know," I muttered and I heard him chuckle as I slid into the driver's seat. He sent me a look but grabbed my face in his hand and pulled me to him smooshing our lips together.