Chapter 3

~Yoongi's Dream/Flashback~

"Eomma! I'm home from school!...Eomma?" I yell out as I shut the door. I hung up my jacket and backpack on the hooks near the door. I walk through the house, trying to find my mommy, but I instead find my Appa sitting at the table. I grin and run up to him, tapping his shoulder "Appa how wa-" I was cut off by his hand crashing into my face making a loud 'crack' sound. I placed my hand over where he hit me, my eyes welled up with tears.

"Get the hell away from me! I don't want your disgusting excuse for a wolf near me!" his voice echoes through the house. I run out of the kitchen, up the stairs, and into my bedroom in the attic. My Appa makes me sleep up in the attic, like I didn't exist. Why does he hate me so much? What did I do?

Later in the day, I hear some yelling from the kitchen. I got up from my bed, going down to see if my ommy was home. I inch my way into the kitchen, peering inside.

"E-Eomma? A-Appa?" I call out and the yelling stops as the attention goes to me. I felt so much tension in the room it made me shiver. At that second, my Appa rage was forced upon me. I grabbed me by my hair and threw me against the wall. I cried out as I hit my head. He grabbed me by my hair yet again and slamming me against the wall, over and over. I saw little black dots crowding my vision and all I could hear was the faint screaming of my Eomma, trying to get him to stop.

My eyes flutter open as I awake in...a hospital? I look around, but I have a terrible pain in my head. I manage to sit up and my eyes adjust to the bright white light.

"Eomma?" I call out as I hear soft weeping off to my right. Once she heard me call out, her head shot up from her hands and came to me immediately.

"My sweet baby! You're awake, thank god." She smiled and caressed my cheek softly. The door to my room opened and I felt all the color drain from my face as he walked in. My Appa came into the room, his arms crossed and a surprising look of worry on his face. Wasn't he the one who did this to me?

~~~~~~~

Light was peeking through the curtains, letting the rays of light go straight into my eyes. I stir around, but feel a pair of arms tightly secured around my waist. I forgot momentarily where I was. We must have fallen asleep after playing the games.

(What the couch looks like)

I wiggle around gently and get out of his tight grip. Once successful I stand and stretch out. That couch was the most comfortable thing I've ever been on.

"Someone's in a rush I see." I jump a bit and turn towards Jungkook, seeing him propped up on his elbows. I turn to face him and he smirks slightly. He pulls me onto his lap, so I'm straddling his waist as he places his hands on my hips slightly underneath the hoodie. My face lights up red.

"I thought you weren't going to bang the guest?" Sorn says as she leaned against the door frame. I go to get off Jungkook's lap, but he held me there. I look down at Jungkook. He had a stupid smirk on his face that I wanted removed.

"Oops, I lied." Jungkook says, sitting up and slipping hands up more. Sorn rolls her eyes and I quickly flick Jungkook's forehead. While he holds the place I flicked I get up from his lap, crossing my arms over my chest. When did they have that conversation?

"Breakfast will be done in a few minutes, Soonyoung and Chaeyoung are already in the dining room," Sorn explains then exits the room, shutting the door behind her. I turn my attention back to Jungkook.

"Breakfast sounds really good right now," I say, as I start walking towards the door he grabs my hand.

"Come onnnnn~" he drags out the word and I roll my eyes.

"I'm not easy Kookie," I say as I walk out of the room. I hear him shuffle behind me and follow me down to the kitchen.

"Morning Yoonie!" Soonyoung says, rushing over and giving me a hug once I enter the dining room.

"Morning Soonie, how'd you sleep last night?" I ask as we make our way to the table.

"I slept great. I love it here Yoonie!" Soonyoung said with a bright smile as he took a seat beside Jihoon. I glanced at Jungkook, then back to my brother to continue our conversation.