Chapter 16

~Jungkook's POV~

Shut up! Stop talking! Why am I saying this? No! Don't cry! What the hell is going on!? I have no control of what I'm saying. Yoongi, please don't leave!

He just stares at me, wide-eyed and shaking. He shoved me away and runs out of the room. I fall to the ground, not being able to take the pain radiating from my body. The pain from the mate bond slowly breaking. I've only ever heard of it, I never thought I'd experience it. This is too much for me to take!

I feel a hand on my shoulder jerk me back.

"Jungkook!! Jungkook!! What's wrong why are you screaming?!" I hear Jihoon's worried voice tremble with fear.

"KIM JUNGKOOK! WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I hear my Eomma screaming and running up the stairs. His angry expression, turns into a loving one once he sees the state I'm in. He runs to me, hugging me close to his chest. I let out all the emotions I've felt for the past four years. The emptiness of not having a mate, the struggle with trying to get Yoongi to love me, and the pain of coming to the decision of finally letting him go. "Talk to me honey."

"I-I let him go Eomma. Yoongi is, or was, my mate and I let him go. Maybe a-after the bond is officially b-broken, he'll be happy!" I stutter through explaining to him. Jihoon's been shooed out of the room, but hugged me tight before leaving.

"My poor little baby, why don't you think about yourself, ever? You need to be happy as well. This is breaking you, probably more than it's breaking him. I want you to rethink this, okay?" I nod slowly and hug him tighter, "When did you find out Yoongi-ah was your mate?"

"The day he came back. It's why I couldn't find my mate before, because he was so far away. I wanted him to break off his engagement with Hoseok, but I couldn't figure out how. He ended up yelling at me and I just...I just feel like everything will be easier on him if I left him alone. He's happy with Hoseok, I should let him be." I explain and he nods.

"I understand that, but when it comes to this you deserve to be selfish. He's the one the goddesses pick out specially for you. He's your perfect match. Did I tell you how your Appa and I got together?" I shake my head lightly, "Well to putting it blankly, I stole him from his boyfriend of three years. I found out he was my mate and I didn't hesitate to take him." I smile a bit. "So be selfish Kookie. Take him away!" I laugh a little, but the pain returns to my chest.

"I miss him Eomma..."

"Then go to him you dumb bunny!"

------

~Yoongi's POV~
How the hell could he reject me like that?! How the hell did he come to the conclusion t just reject my ass!? Like how the hell do that come into someone's mind?! Reject the one person on this planet that was made for you!

I can't be around anyone right now. I run out and sit in the garden. Away from everything. Jin hyung was making his was up the stairs when I ran out crying and starting yelling for Jungkook.

I sit under the large willow tree that is sitting outside the Kim household.

I take a moment to calm myself, but it hurts so much

I take a moment to calm myself, but it hurts so much. I hear steps coming towards me and it's someone I didn't think would come near me anytime soon.

Soonyoung

"Yoongi? Can I talk to you?" he requests and sits beside me.

"Go ahead. I'm surprised you want anything to do with me."

"To be honest, I don't," rude bitch "But I'm here to talk to you about Jungkook." I shoot a glare in his direction and he ignores it.

"Then I don't wanna hear it."

"Well you're going to fucking listen to what I have to say! I assume you don't know at all what the meaning of being an alpha is, do you?" I shake my head "Well our job is to protect our mate. It's in the dna of a alpha. Needing to be near and care for our mates. And you know that's the one thing you are denying him of? You aren't letting him care for you at all and that's honestly all he's wanted and ever done. Even before he found out you were his mate. He made it a point to protect you at all costs. You weren't here the last four years, watching Jungkook hyung slowly fade away. You are the reason he hasn't been happy for years. Why he doesn't ever think of himself," He stood up and brushed off himself, "Maybe you should be more considerate of others for once Yoongi."

He gave me one last look then walked away.

I don't know if I'm sad because his words were hurtful, or because they were true.