Chapter 22

Yoongi

It has been several months since Jungkook and I have officially been together and I couldn't be happier. I've decided to plan a little surprise for him.

"Kookie! Wake up!" I shake his body. He was up all night playing video games, so he's gonna be especially hard to wake up.

"Five more minutes," Jungkook pulled the covers over himself, burying his head in the pillows.

I roll my eyes and go to the bathroom. An idea pops into my head.

"Wanna join me in the shower~?" I ask l, knowing it's one of his favorite things. In seconds he's up out of bed and stripping as he walks towards me.

I shake my head and push him into the bathroom

-------

After our long shower, we both made our way down to get some food. Everyone seems to be gone so this will make today a lot easier on me. I sit at the island a little lost in thought about how today will pan out that I don't notice Jungkook set a plate full of food in front of me.

"Oh! Thank you Kookie," I lean over and peck his cheek. I dig into the food. He takes the seat beside me and we eat in comfortable silence.

"So, is there anything you'd like to do today?" He asks me, walking our plates to the sink.

"Well I have a few things to do at home, but do you want to go for a walk with me today? There someplace I'd like to go see," He nods and presses his lips against my forehead, making my cheeks heat up.

"I'll see you then,"

-------

It's finally time, I hope this works out. I meet Kookie outside of his house and I take his hand, pulling him towards the woods.

"Are you sure you wanna go in there Yoongi?" Jungkook questions. I nod, keeping my pace as we walk through the woods close to our homes. This place is very peaceful. The tall trees that mostly cover the setting sun. The quiet sounds of the leaves blowing in the wind and birds chirping make this place seem so calm and relaxing.

We walk for a while, just taking in the scenery and enjoying one another company. I wish we could stay like this forever. Just the two of us, living in peace. It's been so long since I've been able to breathe. No worries or fears about something coming for me or my family.

After a little while longer we make it to a clearing. There is a beautiful waterfall and a small cliff, perfect for diving. I let go of his hand and start pulling off my clothes, down to my boxers. I walk up the small hill to the cliff. He watches me jump off into the water. It's so thrilling. My cares feel like they disappeared once I jumped into the ice-cold water.

I resurface and look up at my boyfriend, smiling.

"Come in Kookie! The water feels great!" He gives me a wary look and begins to undress. He finally makes his way to the cliff, jumping off as well. I look around in the water, trying to find him, then I feel arms come around my waist, pulling me down again. He turns me around to face him, kissing me underwater.

This feels like it's pulled straight from some cheesy chick flick, but I wouldn't want it any other way. This is perfect. Him and I. It feels like nothing can ruin this moment. 

~THE END~

Sorry! This is probably a really bad ending, but I couldn't think of anyway else to end it. I know this book is beyond horrible but I'm very thankful for the ones who have read this till the end! 

~August~