Chapter 14

~Jungkook's POV~

Yoongi and I make our way back down to everyone and I put on my fake as ever smile. I've learned over the years how to perfect it so that my parents can't even tell, but I still can't seem to get anything past Youngjae cause he sends me an all knowing look. I roll my eyes and take my seat. I make sure to have Yoongi beside me and Jihoon takes that spot beside him quickly.

Yoongi seems nervous and fidgety and he should. That asshole kept something this important from me for years. I thought I was one of the few wolves that didn't have a soulmate and we destined to live alone. After a while I started to believe that more and more.

I look over to see Hoseok completely engaged in a conversation with Yoongi's mother about goddess knows what. I take this distraction and chance to mess with Yoongi a bit.

I slip my hand under the table and place it on Yoongi's thigh, squeezing tightly. He jumps in surprise at my touch and I can see his face slowly become red.

I move my hand closer and closer to his-

"I need to use the bathroom! I'll be back," Yoongi stands up abruptly and hurries out of the room. Everyone goes back to talking and I silently get up and leave, following Yoongi. I make it to the bathroom door and I press my ear to it, hearing quiet whimpers and moans.

I knock on the door.

"Yoongi, open the door. I know you want help so let me baby...~" I can hear his breath hitch and I grin. He comes up and unlocks the door. I push myself inside and lock the door behind me. I grab his shoulders and press him against the wall, "Is someone needy for their alpha?" I ask teasingly.

"Jungkook...please, help me," he speaks breathlessly and I can't hold back. I start attacking his neck, leaving purple love bites all down his neck. I slip my hands underneath his shirt and I can feel him shiver at my touch. His body is cold and I slowly move my hand up to his hard nipples, pinching them.

He lets out a loud moan and I cover his mouth with mine, slipping my tongue inside and explore his mouth. His hands are in my hair, tugging me closer to him. He pulls away from me and I can see the lust in his eyes.

"Baby, tell me what you want," I lift his shirt up and start lowering down to kiss his chest and stomach, "I can't help you unless I know what you want from me."

"Alpha please, touch me!" His voice comes out low and breathy. I smirk and unbutton his pants, sliding them down his legs, his boxers going along with them. I grab onto him and pump him slowly, teasing him with every stroke.

I hear the door knob jiggle and he freezes.

"Yoongi! Hurry up!" I hear Soonyoung's annoyed tone from the other side of the door, but I don't stop. I take it further and lick his tip, my mouth sinking onto his length.

His head leans back against the wall and his hands find my hair, tugging at it.

"I'm busy i-in here! U-Use the upstairs one!" Yoongi replies, trying to pull me off of him, but I don't budge. I bob my head slowly, continuing to tease him while he lets out a soft moan.

"Ugh! Fine! But hurry back to the table everyone's waiting to hear about you amazing four years away from us." Sarcasm clear in his voice. I hear his footsteps become quieter and I start to bob my head faster, deepthroating him in the process.

"Ahhhhh~...Jungkook-ah...more..."