Chapter 4

~Jungkook's POV~

    It's been a few months since Yoongi and his family moved in. Yeah you heard me, They moved in. They live in a house right beside ours because Jihoon insisted they stay close because Soonyoung and him had become extremely close. 

"Hey mom, do you know where Yoongi is?" I ask, walking into the kitchen by my Eomma.

"Last I saw he took the boys to the garden," just as he finishes speaking I hear a high-pitched scream. I race out to the garden and see Soonyoung sitting there alone and crying.

I grabbed his shoulders and knelt down beside him "What happened? Where's Yoongi and Jihoon?!"

"M-My Appa came back! He found us!! He took Yoonie and Woozi!" he cried.

"What way did they go Soonyoung?" I asked. He pointed towards the woods and I ran into the woods.

"Jungkook! Where are you going?!" I hear my Eomma yell after me, but I ignore him and keep running. I try to pick up on their scents, but I can't find them.

I feel someone grab onto my shoulder and pull me back. I look to see my Appa.

"There scents were masked by a witch." My Appa says sniffing the air.

"How will we find them then?" I ask. He sighed and began walking back to the house and I reluctantly followed.

"We're going to have to ask Park Jisoo for help." I nodded and followed him to the house. He went and talked to my mother for a moment. He signaled me to follow.

~~~

We arrived at Jisoo's home and knocked on her door. She opened the door and he long red hair swayed as she came into view. Her hands fell to her hips and an displeased look upon her face.

"What do you want Namjoon?" Jisoo asked and my Appa crossed his arms.

"My son and Min Yoongi were kidnapped. Their sent was masked by a witch and I was hoping you'd help me get them back and I'll help you in return." My Appa explained.

"There's only one thing I'd ever want from you and you kno-"

"We've found him."  she visibly tensed and then a smile broke out onto her face. She did something that I'd never think she'd do. She hugged my Appa. He chuckled softly and embraced her for a short while.

"Bring me to him now! I wanna see my baby boy!"