Chapter 6

~Namjoon's POV~

I bring Jisoo to the pack house, down to the basement. I switched on the light and the orange haired boy snapped head towards me. He jumped off the steal seat.

"He was found in the woods around the time Jihoon and Yoongi went missing. Jisoo-ah," she looks up at me "He was using magic." she gave me a wide eyed look and turned her attention to the young Jimin.

"That's impossible he's only seven! Witches can't use magic until their 12!" she ran over to boy. She hugged her son, but he showed no emotion towards her. "My baby! I never stopped looking for you!" She pulled back and held his hands. She wiped her tears "Do you remember me Jimin?" the young boy shook his head and I could just hear her heart shatter.

"Jimin, come with me son, let's get you cleaned up and you can tell us where you've been," I lead him upstairs and to my home, with Jisoo close behind me.

'''''''

Jimin was cleaned up and sitting at the kitchen table with a plate of food in front of him.

"Now why don't you tell me where you've been for the past 4 years," I said as I took a seat across from him.

"I've been with my Appa." he said with a small smile. I gave him a puzzled look.

"Jimin, you couldn't have been with your dad. What's your Appa's name?" I asked and he set his fork down.

"His name is Jihun." I stare at the boy for a few moments and get up. I look at my husband and tell him to watch Jimin for a moment. I went to find Chaeyoung and found her standing in her room.

"Chaeyoung-ah, what was your husband's name again?" I asked walking up to her.

"His name is Min Jihun, why?"