Chapter 18

~Yoongik's POV~

"Eomma! I need help!" I yell out from the kitchen. I am making chocolate covered strawberries for Jungkook and I's date tonight. I have something really fun planned for us.

"What is it Yoongi?" my Eomma asks as she enters the kitchen.

"Do we have any candy? Also do you know where the candles are?" I look over to her as she thinks.

"I think we have some candy hidden away in the cupboard above the fridge. There also should be a pack of new candles in the hall closet. Wait, why do you need candles?" she questions, going to get the candy.

"I"m going on a date with Jungkook and I want it all to be perfect," I reply as I place the freshly coated strawberries on a plate. I haven't told my Eomma about the whole having to prove my love for him thing, she just thinks we started dating immediately. I did explain the whole situation to her and thankfully she's suppurative of everything. 

She nods and places the candies on the counter beside me.

"Alright, have fun hun. I'm going over to the Park's house. Jisoo needs some help planning up for Jennie's birthday party," she kisses my cheek and leaves.

I put the strawberries in the freezer and send Soonyoung off to the Kim's. I call Jin to ask  him if Soonyoung is gonna spend the night with Jihoon and he happily takes the boy of my hands.

I go to the living room and set up the candles and text Jungkook to come over. After a few minutes there's a loud knock on the door and he comes inside.

"Hey Yoongi," Jungkook smiles and comes up to me. I smile and kiss his cheek. I grab onto his hand and lead him to the music room. Music has been a very big part of my life. I remember like it was yesterday that I was teaching Jihoon how to play the piano.

~4 years ago~

"Yoongi hyung! It's too hard!" JIhoon wines and I just roll my eyes.

"You're the one who wanted to learn! You're not allowed to back out now," I smile and go back to teaching him a few simple chords and hand placements.

"I wanna learn!" I turn to see Jungkook enter the room, coming towards us. I smile as he leans over me, looking at the sheet music in front of us.

"That can be all for today Jihoon-ah, go run and find Soonyoung," Jihoon jumps up immediately, running out of the room. Jungkook takes the seat beside me.

"I'm serious, I want you to teach me Yoongi," he flashes me his cute bunny smile and can't help but smile back.

"Fine, I'll teach you," the rest of my day was spent trying to teach Jungkook how to play.

~Present Time~

"Jungkook-ah, do you remember when I taught you piano?" I question and he nods, "Do you remember the song I taught you?" I let go of his hand and sit down on the piano bench. He takes a seat beside me and places his fingers over the keys. He started playing what I taught him. It was something small that I had written myself.

He finished playing and I leaned my head against his shoulder, closing my eyes. JUst enjoying this moment of peace. That's another talent Jungkook had. He could always make me feel at peace no matter what.

I feel Jungkook shift and before I can say anything I'm lifted up bridal style.

"Kookie! What are you doing!?" I yell. I grip onto his neck tightly as he walks into the living room. He sits down and sets me down beside him. He lays down across my lap and I smile.

"I want to cuddle," he says, his eyes closing and his arms around my waist. I nod and lay down, drifting off to sleep