Tamed

Author's Note:

Adult Language, Sexual Scenes, and Intense Violence. Read with caution. Thank you.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"GOOD GIRLS BETTER HOLD ON TO THEIR PANTIES."

HE'S A BAD, FOUL-MOUTHED, WHO PREYS ON THE CLASSIC GOOD GIRL.

HE IS, TOBY 'CAN'T TOUCH THIS' KING.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"When are you going to admit you want me?" He pulled up his shirt exposing ab and that perfect V-line that sent chills through my body. Every section of toned body looked a million times better in the dimming sunlight.

"I want you, I'll admit it, but I would rather pleasure myself for years than have one night with the likes of you." I spat and he looked taken back. Not for long though, because he removed his shirt and unbuttoned his pants.

I wanted to melt into that gorgeous body. Every little ridge made my insides heat up and get wet. His arms were thick with hard muscles and his chest with absolutely ripped.

"You have me cornered. I want you more then I want air right now, but I refuse to have you."

"Why? I'm perfect in every way and you know it. Every girls wants to be in your place."

"Then it won't be easy to find your next girl to bed. Have you ever eaten ice cream on a diet? You think 'just this once', but then you can't stop eating it and you wake up the next morning feelings the affects."

"You calling me ice cream?"

"I'm calling you temptation and I'm on a strict 'no bad boy' diet."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Nat Atkins gives off the 'Good Girl Vibe' without being a completely good good girl. She doesn't have perfect grades, she manages to get a B in every class because her friends always let her copy. She has been drunk before and does occasionally go out to parties. She may not be a complete good girl, but she's good enough for Toby King.

What's better then a sexy bad boy? A sexy bad boy who does underground fighting and speaks Italian. Toby King is your all American bad boy. Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em.

Toby got his first tattoo at age fourteen and made a stead line of ink since then, he enjoys skipping classes, romantic walks through alleyways, and throwing stones at houses.

Toby wants Nat and what Toby wants, Toby gets. Except, Nat isn't your everyday girl who will roll over and let Toby fuck her, if she's getting fucked, she isn't going down without a fight.