Chapter 9

"I believe I'm owed an explanation." Toby smirked towering over me as he always did. It was Monday morning and I was already having an awful start to the week. I forgot to do some weekend homework in two of my classes, I spilled apple juice on my hoodie, and I was currently PMSing. I was not one to fuck with today.

"Look Toby, I don't need to explain damn thing to you. I cried, so fucking what? I don't even understand why you're here. Don't you have some hoe to fuck?"

Toby ran his thumb over my cheek and tapped the tip of my nose. I grimaced and he laughed as he always did when I got upset. It was annoying because he didn't take me or my anger seriously.

"You curse like a sailor." He stated with a smile. I folded my arms over my chest and he licked his lips as he eyed my breast in an uncomfortable manner.

"What do you want Toby? I thought you only wanted to fuck me and leave. I said no so leave."

"What's with the sudden hostility? What's wrong?" He pouted and touched my side gently. I wasn't even bother anymore by Toby's roaming hands and sighed before looking up into his hazel eyes.

"Girl problems." I stated and he nodded as if he understood. Yeah right, I bet he doesn't understand the first thing about periods.

"I can come over to your house and make you feel better."

"No thanks Toby."

"Well, are you going on the senior trip?"

"When is it? It's kinda early isn't it?"

"Remember with this whole new schedule thing we graduate earlier so they're kinda pushing everything up. We're going to Washington D.C this year."

"That sounds like fun." Toby grabbed my waist and I bit my lip. He touched my bottom lip and pulled it away from my teeth.

"Don't do that, you look sexy as hell."

"Goodbye Toby."

"Alright I'll leave, but I really want you to go."

"I'll think about it Toby."

Toby smirked and did the most unexpected thing he placed his soft lips against my cheek and I almost beat his eyes right then and there. He smirked as he walked away seeing that he had pulled a reaction from me. I grimaced and Toby and found myself hot from anger.

That boy.

Author's Note:

This little short as filler chapter though. I know, I know, hate me, but filler chapters are needed so you can set up action in bigger chapters. So Toby and Nat kinda had a first kiss, but Nat's kinda ready to beat his brains out which can't be good. So I see some people shipping Noby which is good, but I need someone to come up with a better ship name than that. It sounds like some kinda drug, also, in case you're wondering, there maybe be like one or two chapters from Toby's point of view really late in the book. And before I leave, how about that hotness on the cover? Is he not delicious looking? I saw him and I knew I had to have him he Just screams Toby for some reason. Be sure to vote, comment, and follow. Thank you.