Chapter 5

Sometime between getting the shit knocked out of him and his suspension sentence, Toby had become a walking legend. He had desperate sluts throwing themselves at him every time he looked around and he was adored by guys who wanted to be just like him and respected him. He wasn't even an athlete and that was basically the only way you got popularity at school. He was use some rundown little boy with a bad attitude and a foul mouth.

I had Chloe and Nina to keep my company when Nina wasn't running behind Toby like he was the ice cream truck. I don't understand why any guy ever considered desperate girls to be sexy. Thirty never looked good.

"He's not that bad." Chloe was desperately trying to make me see Toby as the 'good guy Greg type', but I wasn't buying it.

"He called me a bitch and practically cursed me out in the principal's office."

"You punched him in the face, threatened him, and cursed at him." Chloe countered. I rolled my eyes at her and took our usual seat at the table in the middle. Nina rushed over in the middle of Chloe and I's conversation looking as if she had some juicy news.

"You guys will never believe what I just heard?"

"Try me." Chloe responded peeling some chicken off of the bone and placing it in her mouth.

"Toby is supposedly the main event tonight in some underground wrestling match. Everyone is going to be there because they say he's fighting some huge guy from like Africa."

The hell that's suppose to mean?

I rolled my eyes at both Nina and Chloe and took a gulp of water for them both.

"You're coming with us tonight Nat, right?"

"Hell no, I don't want to be in a hundred mile radius of that jackass."

"He's a sexy jackass." Chloe reminded and I had to laugh at that.

"The answer is still no Clo."

"But why Nat, you don't even have to talk to him."

"Then why go?"

"So we can be in the presences. We're seniors and sometimes I feel like we act like freshmen."

"Like you really care. Who's really gonna be there Clo?"

"Everyone."

"If everyone jumps off a bridge, you gonna jump too?"

"Hell yeah, these are my friends. You wouldn't jump for me Nat?"

"I'll see to it that your crazy ass has a nice funeral."

Chloe rolled her eyes and went back to talking to Nina. I looked around the cafeteria and decided to throw my tray away. I had barely touched the 'chicken', and I honestly had no intentions to. I would bring home lunch everyday if things weren't as tight as they were. I dumped the tray in the trash can and came face to face with the devil. A sexy devil I might add.

"What the hell do you want?" I growled at Toby who chuckled in response. I was many things, but desperate was not one of them. Sure he had gorgeous hazel eyes, a strong jaw bone, and dark brown hair, but being a douchebag turns me off completely.

"Why are you so mad?"

"Why aren't you mad? I practically gave your eye a warm welcome to our school and I got you in trouble."

"I was gonna get in trouble anyways, sooner or later."

This was definitely not the boy who had been cursing at me only a few days ago with an ice pack on his eye. The swelling had gone down nicely and there was only a small amount blue still there.

I rolled my eyes, "is there something you wanted?"

"To give you a favor."

"Me? A favor? What could I possibly want from you?"

"Dick."

I nearly choked on air as I through my head back in laughter. I was a virgin, but that didn't stop me from gossiping about sex. I was like some hormonal middle schooler that made a joke every time some said 'balls'.

"Excuse me?"

"See, I decides to be nice and forgive you," he placed his hand on the wall next to my head and leaned in close, "I'm going to forgive you for punching me and to show you you're forgiven, I'm gonna have sex with you."

I closed my eyes to keep from all out killing this boy. I was not a whore and would never be one which meant I wasn't going to fuck the first guy that came alone to loose my virginity for the sake of seeing I did. I wanted to wait until the right man came along, a gentleman, and not some little boy like I was dealing with now.

"What do you say?" He asked biting his lip and sending a ripple of nerves through my belly. I take the whole douchebag, not sexy, part back.

"I say, kiss my ass." I snapped and tried to walk away from him, but he simply grabbed my waist and slammed me back in the wall. My head came in contact with the brick and I nearly bust his head open right there.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you hurt your head."

"Look, here's what you can do with the extra horny dick of yours. Take it, bend it, shove it up your ass, and fuck yourself."

I walked away and mumbled a multitude of curse words under my breath. I sat down at the lunch table with both Nina and Chloe looking at me. I snatched a hard cookie off Chloe's plate and bit into it. I was so mad the cookie tasted semi-food like.

"So, what happened?"

"The seed of Chuckie." I stated and glared at Toby who was flirting with some blonde on the wall. He turned to me and sent a wink in my direction. I grimaced and rubbed my temples at the now forming headache I had.

"Does that mean you're not coming with us tonight?" Chloe asked and I all but bitch slapped her.

"What do you think Clo?"

I wasn't trying to be a bitch to my best friend, but something about this egomaniac, cocky, stubborn, stuck-up boy was really getting under my skin.

Author's Note

ONE THOUSAND FOLLOWERS! I'm so happy I could scream and cry and dance all at the same time, it's such an honor to be followed by some of the best people on wattpad. You fans are truly the reason I stay on wattpad. Sometimes I'm like, I don't feel like updating, but then I'm like I can't disappoint my fans. I love you guys so much. Be sure to tell me how you like the chapter? It was a bit filler, but now we know that Mr. King does some underground fighting. And shoving Natalie against the wall? How do you guys feels about that? Be sure to leave and comment and vote and follow.