Chapter 28

Toby's Point of View

"You were right in dumping her, she's the last thing you need in your life. You're better off without her."

"I feel like that, but I didn't have to call her a bitch. That's a bit far."

"You know all of those people, they love to be called bad bitches."

I signed, "look Nyla, you're going to have to stop with those racist comments."

"Sorry, I just want to make you feel better Toby."

Nyla began running her hands up and down my sides. She placed a light kiss on my jaw and I laughed.

"Really Nyla?"

"You're a single man and she was a prude. The saying goes if you won't do it for your man, there are a million other women who will," Nyla kissed my neck sucking gently when she knew she had hit my spot.

I was feeling confident. Nat and I had broken things off and it seemed pretty permeant. There was that feeling in the back of my mind that made me feeling like I was doing the wrong thing, but I still felt confident. Nyla began running her fingers up and down my side.

"I liked you better when you were no commitment Toby, remember those times? You were fun, you were sexy, you were perfect. I don't I know why you let her change you Toby. I bet she doesn't even get on her knees to please you like she should."

"Can we stop talking about Nat? I kinda just want to relax and take it easy today."

"Well if you're here and we're both feeling lonely, how about we make up for lost time."

Nyla placed her lips against mine and I kissed her back. I ran my hands through her hair and automatically felt better. I hadn't had sex since Nat and I had gone out and now I was ready to put that behind me.

Nyla slowly climbed over to my lap, deepening the kiss while removing her top. I grabbed her waist and placed kisses down her chest.

What you won't do, another woman will.

Author's Note

I don't like Toby anymore. I first I loved him and Nat and now I think Natalie is better off without him. First off, how could you? He's let this garden field that everyone has plowed through influence his choices. Toby is acting really stupid right now, and I'm not sure how I feel about it. Vote, follow, and leave a comment telling me what you think.

Also, I'm doing a poll :

I'm going to have a new story coming up and I'm between a teenage pregnancy story, a civil rights story, or a regular romance story. All of these stories are going to be a black man and a white woman because most of the ones I've seen on this sight display a thug as a black man and that's not true at all for all black men.

So your opinion on that would be great. Thanks again.