Birthday (Jin)

Y/N's POV

["Noona, you staying with us tonight right? We are celebrating Jin hyung's birthday and we need a cook."] My brother, Jungkook, asked on the phone, as I was laying on my bed.

"But he himself is a cook." I answered, not even knowing that my cheek was red.

["I know noona, but he's the birthday boy, we want to surprise and make him happy, not make him tired."] I could feel him pouting through the phone.

"Well, that's your plan. Don't join me in. And you can just order food."

["But noona, everyone knows you like Jin hyung, and we know you would love to cook for him. And besides, everyone misses you. Especially me."]

Once again, I could feel his pout, making me want to see him, and my cheek was burning red from what he said earlier.

["Pls? Noona?"]

Yes its true, I do like Jin. He's just so handsome and he's a cook, like me. Well, I was hoping he'd like me back, but maybe not.

And the BTS members are living together in a huge house, or let's just say, mansion, which separates me and my brother Jungkook. I've slept there before for a few times, but I had to do work so I'm in my own apartment.

"Okay, okay. I'm coming. Does he know your having a party?"

["Oh my, thanks noona. But you have to come quick, he'll be home around 45 minutes from now."]

"O-okay, I'll be there."

~
"Pls somebody help me!" I shout as the soup has been boiling a lot and me thinking it will be overcooked. Ive currently done 3 dishes and I'm making two more, one is the soup.

"What is it noona?" I hear Taehyung behind me.

"Ah kindly check the soup and pls taste it. I just need to finish this." I say, as I make the frosting while the cake was in the oven.

*ding dong*

Oh no, he's here.

*ting*