Dare (Jimin)

Y/N's POV
I was on my way home. It's cold and of course, I didn't bring any jacket. What a day.

I just crossed my arms, hoping it helps my body be warm.

*wind blows*

Ooohh, that was strong.

After a few minutes of walking, a car stopped beside me. I didn't really care but I was a little bit scared. You know, it's kind of dark, I'm alone, and whenever a car stops near me, first thing that comes to my mind is... KIDNAP.

Oh well, I hope not.

I just continued walking 'till I heard a voice, that lovely voice.

"Yah!"

I stopped. Why is he here?

I slowly turned around. It was him.

Jimin.

Jimin...
Jimin....
Jimin.....

I just stared at him. I can't believe he's back.

"Come with me." He says. Tsk. Why would he talk to me in such a sweet voice.

"Why would I?" I replied to him and turned my back, starting to go my way again.

"Because you still love me."

Huh. What bvllshit is he saying?

I just continued walking like I heard nothing. What a jerk. After hurting me so bad, he comes back and says, 'I still love him?'

"Come on, I'll bring you home."

Psh, why is he even following me. How dare him.

I stopped and face him. Fvck, why is he still so handsome?

No no no, I can't think of that. I should not.

"I dont know why you're here... But leave me alone! I don't know you okay?" Aish just leave me alone Jimin. Stop making me remember things I don't want to remember.

I was about to go when...

"Why do you always forget to wear a jacket? You're getting yourself sick." He says and puts his jacket on me. Then, I heard him leave.

I looked at the jacket. *sigh* what does he think he's doing?

I just walked and walked without turning around, until I arrived home. Finally!

I entered, my mom approaching me.

"Y/N! What took you so long? You forgot your jacket..." She stopped and looked at the jacket in my shoulder.

"That looks familiar. Isn't that Jimin's?"she says.

I just nod.

"How come? I thought he went out of the country?" She asked

"Oh well, that's what we thought. I don't even know why he's here again."

"Ooohh, maybe to get you back?" My mom teases.

"Shut up mom, why would he. Just because of another dare?" I said and rolled my eyes, purposely for Jimin.

"Nevermind. Just go eat."

"I won't eat, I'm not hungry. I just wanna rest." I said and went on my way to my room. I laid down and closed my eyes. I'm so tired... And I can't stop thinking of Jimin.

Why is he here? He's back...

I got his jacket and put it on my side table. I'll just find a way to give it back to him.