Dancing King (J-Hope)

"Mom, I don't want to." You complain to your mom.

"But Y/N, I want you to at least go somewhere and use your time for something useful, I guess. Don't just sit here and sit down, playing your phone."

"I do go out. I go shopping with Dianne and Hoseok. Isn't that the same thing?" You say, pointing to your best friend, Dianne.

"Y/N, I meant go somew---"

"Wait tita, I have an idea." Dianne stands up, smiling at you.

"Why don't I bring Y/N to the dance class I'm joining in?" Dianne says, putting her arm over your shoulder.

"Oh, good idea Dianne. Take Carr of my Y/N ok? Your mom agrees to Dianne.

"W-wait! But I don't even like dan---"

"Ok tita, we'll get going now!" Dianne cuts you off and brings you to her car. Once you got inside, you started questioning.

"What the heck Dianne? Why did you say that? What will I say now? I mean, what will I do? I don't like dancing, and you know I ---"

"Chill Y/N. I know you hate dancing, but I know you'll love it." Dianne says while she starts the car.

"What do you mean 'I'll love it'?"

"You'll know later."

You sigh and just brought out your phone. You were going to surf Facebook or something when a callet I.D popped out.

"J-Hope"

You smile and gladly answered the call.

"Hey baby, can you please pick me up?" You louder your voice do that Dianne could hear.

["Why baby?"] You hear your boyfriend's voice.

"Ugh, well Dianne, is bringing me to a stupid dance class." Dianne looks at you, still smiling like everything's okay.