Fan Meet Part 2 (Rap Monster)

A/N
So you have probably read the Fan Meet (Rap Monster), where Y/N and her friend Angel, went to a BTS's Fan Meet. In here, Namjoon actually kisses Y/N and even asks her to be his girlfriend.

You'll never think of a part two, right? Well, this is asked by my fan (I guess) Eyelessanna1291994. She asks for a part two, and here it is.

•~•
Y/N's POV
It's been a day after the fan meet, where my bias, Namjoon, actually just kisses me and asks me to be his girl. What I'm feeling right now, I can't really feel my legs 'cause of shock. I mean, what would you feel if your bias does the same thing? Gosh Y/N.

So after Namjoon told me, "Be my girlfriend?", I was in total shock so he just asked me for my number, not letting me answer his question.

I'm currently with Angel, she's been really excited about RM asking for my number, like she's even more excited than me.

"You know Y/N, your so lucky. Like, can you imagine that? An idol ok? An idol asks for your number. Like what the hell? I hope Yoongi would ask for mine too." She says then starts smiling alone, again. Angel is so weird, she smiles weirdly whenever she thinks of Yoongi.

"I'm shocked too, ok? Though how come I never received anything from him yet? No texts or calls?"

"Their idols Y/N, they have busy schedule." Angel says in a bad tone. Hmmm?

"Then why do you talk like that? Your just jealous, because your baby Min Yoongi didn't ask for your number." I said, teasing her.

"Yah! Don't say that! I'm not jealous!"

I started laughing at her reaction. What a friend.

•~•
It was 8:45 pm and Angel decided to stay here at our house, for the night only. We were both on our phones, both watching BTS videos. It was fun, until.

*ring, ring*

My phone started ringing, interrupting me who was peacefully watching. I was using my headset so Angel didn't hear my phone ring.

"Angel, someone's calling me." I said as I sat on the bed.

"Then answer it." She says coldly and continues watching. Hmmm, because of too much love for Yoongi, she has adapted him being savage.

"It's an unknown number though." I say and show her the number that was calling.

"Really? Don't answer it then! Its probably a prank or what." She says and immediately ends the call.

"Why did you do that?" I said, a little frustrated.

"I'm just worried, it could be a death threat, you know?" She says crossing her arms.

Aish.

I was about to just sleep when the number started calling again.

Without telling Angel, I answered it.

"Hello?"

["Y/N? It's me, Namjoon."]

Hearing his voice, gosh damn! My heart started beating so fast.

"N-namjoon?"

["Yea, are you so shocked you can't even answer me?"]

Yah, his english is the best. It just feels like I'm talking to an American.

Angel on the other side, was shocked too when she heard me say 'Namjoon'.

"Oh, yea. Just can't believe I'm talking to an idol right now, it's really unbelievable." I say, and wow, I didn't even stutter.

["Oohhh, I guess that's what fans really do feel. Anyways, what are you doing? Are you with someone?"]

"Um, yea, I'm with my best friend, Angel. She's actually just in front of me." I say, talking with Angel through the eyes. 👀

["Oh ok, well then, sleep tight Y/N. I don't want my future to be tired."]

Wh-what did he say? His future?

Hearing those words, cough has automatically exited my mouth. Gosh Namjoon, stop thrilling me.

"U-umm, why did call anyways?" I said, trying to avoid what he just said.

["Nothing really, just needed inspiration for our new song. Take care ok? Someday, I'll meet you again."] He says making me blush, oh gosh.

"Oh... Ok. Take care too..."

["Good night then, don't forget to dream of me, but be careful, maybe you can't wake up 'cause of thinking too much of me."] He said with a small chuckle at the end. Namjoon, stop it. (Insert (Jin's voice): Stob it! 😂😂😂)

"G-good night." Was all I can say before ending the call. I laid on the bed, hugging my phone, thinking of what Namjoon has just said earlier.

"Oh my gosh Y/N! Your probably the luckiest fan of BTS!! Like, that was so unbelievable and..." Even Angel talking, I couldn't hear her 'cause of my happiness.

Namjoon, what have you done to me.