Leave (Jin)

Y/N's POV

I've been laying in this hospital bed for a few weeks now... Damn it! I hate it here!

Just laying down and staring at the ceiling, wearing the same freaking clothes for more than 2 days, wires and stuff connected to my nose and hands...Ugh, I just hate it here!

If only Jin would stay with me forever in this place, I'd probably feel better.

"Y/N!" The door opens and here comes Jin with some Mcdonalds. I smile, but sadly.

"I'm sure you're hungry. I bought some Mcdonalds because I can't find any pasta or pizza." he says and it makes me pout.

"No pouting. You look ugly." he says and starts bringing the food out.

"You're so mean..." I said and just played with my fingers. 

I heard him sigh. I felt his hands and he eventually just held my face as if it was a ball.

"Y/N, I may be a meanie, but I love you like I always have." he said and smiled. I removed his hands and just grabbed the fries and started eating.

"You say you love me but your going to leave me anyways." I said and stuffed my mouth with fries. 

It's because, I got into an accident a few weeks ago and here I am, in the hospital. Jin is my best friend ever since we were kids. He's my companion all time long and obviously, I don't just see him as my best friend, but a man as well. I love him in a romantic way. 

But guess what? He'll be leaving me tomorrow. He'll leave to America because that was he's dream ever since! I can't stop him, it's his dream. And since I want him to be happy, I'll just think that it was meant for him to leave me anyways. 

I'm probably gonna die in this horrible place. I don't care anyways. Jin is all I have and he's leaving me tomorrow. I thought I could go with him, but I can't. I'm injured.

"You can follow me when you recover. I'll wait for you there. Don't worry."

"HOW CAN I FOLLOW YOU?!?! HOW CAN I RECOVER IF I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO ONE TO BE WITH ME?? YOU'RE all I have Jin... You're all, I need..." I started crying. Why is life so unfair? Can't I just live peacefully? Why did I even live in the first place? 

I felt his warm hug. Shit. I'm gonna miss this feeling.

"I'm s-sorry Y/N... if I can bring you with me, I will. I'm sorry..." I'm not quite sure but I think he started crying as well. No Jin please... your just going to make me cry even more.

He pulled away from the hug.

"Y/N. I don't want to leave you but I have to. You have to promise me things before I go..." he held my hands. His warm hands, will I ever feel it again?

"Promise me, you will stay strong? please? Recover and be strong. If I manage to hear any bad news about you, I'm gonna be very disappointed in you." he was looking at me straight in the eye. I slowly nod. I had no energy to talk for some reason. 

"Promise me, someday, you will follow me. Okay? I will wait for you there. Y/N?" My heart is beating so fast. I don't know what to do, what to feel, what to think.

"I-i'll try..." I looked down. My tears are going to fall down again any time now. I hate this feeling.

"And promise me Y/N, you'll love me like you always did when we were young." I looked up at him. Di-did he know...?

He hugged me again.

"I love you Y/N. So much that... I'm thinking of just staying with you here..." That shook me.

I immediately pulled from the hug. "W-what do you mean?"

"Should I stay? I can probably chase my dreams next time..." I shook my head as a no.

"No no no! Please! Go! I want you to stay with me too, but I won't let you lose your dream because of me. Please, go! D-don't worry about me. I'll be fine." his looks were making me weak. I can see in his eyes that he was hurt too, somehow.

"I promise, I'll be strong ASAP! You'll be shocked if I say I'm okay by tomorrow. I promise, I'll follow you to America, because you said that you'll wait for me, and I trust you. And I promise to love you like before, I will love you forever even if you don't tell me too..." my eyes were crying out too much tears. It hurts okay? 

Jin smiled and wiped the tears on my cheeks.

"We'll meet soon okay? Be strong Y/N!" I managed to smile in between my crying. Jin, I love You.

***

Hey guys! So in the end of me writing this chapter, I realized something...

It was like, I was saying goodbye to Jin going to his military service UwU :( I hurts my heart :(

I didn't plan this plot btw, I was writing what was in my mind, not even thinking if it was good or not.

But to all my Co-ARMY's, a lot is going on to our lovely idols.

Jin's military service (and I don't know when or will it even happen)

And Suga's shoulder surgery. :(

I feel sad right now, I feel so down. Let's just hope they will be fine no matter what happens. :)

Hope you guys loved this chapter anyways! It was kind of weird haha.

Bye!