My Best Best Friend (Suga)

Y/N's POV
Another day, another BORING day. Usually at times like this, I go to my one and only best friend, Suga. Ringing the doorbell, I didn't have to wait for the door to open because Suga is probably sleeping or what. Entering the room, I see Suga laying on the couch. Not really a surprise.

Sitting down on the other couch, I stare at Suga... Why does he look like a cute little kitty? Well, I love kitties and I guess that's the reason why I love Suga for he looks like one.

Getting bored, I stood up and without hesitation, I jump on him. I usually do this everytime its another BORING day. (which is actually everyday) Obviously, Suga was shocked, again.

"Aahhh..." He says, rubbing his eyes.

"Let's go out... Pleeaaassseee???" I ask, hugging him from above.

"Aish. Get off." He says coldly.

"Yah, do you want me to leave?" I say, acting like I'm offended.

"Aish, where do you want to go?" He says and fixes his hair. So cute.

"Aaww... really? Anywhere?" I said happily while thinking where we should go.

"I want to go at the amusement park... And then let's go eat and oh! Can you buy me a sweatshirt by the way? I want to buy that cool trend. Oh and can we go by the jewelry shop and I also need a new pair of shoes so that I don't use this everytime we go out." Looking around me, I see no Suga around. Did he actually not listen to what I said? Ugh.

"Suga!" I shout, looking for him. Suddenly, I heard a horn of a car outside. That must be him.

Quickly, I got my bag and ran outside. I got into the passenger's seat of his car.

"Yah, why didn't you tell me you went here? Did you know I was talking to myself a while ago?" I said as soon as I sat down.

"Let's just go."

Even though Suga was acting like this, being cold and savage to me, I didn't really care because I know he loves me.

While he drives to somewhere, me on the other side took a picture of me and him, him looking straight to the road.

Anyways, we arrived at the mall. It made me a bit sad that he didn't take me to the amusement park.

"Yah, I told you I want to go to the amusement park." I said, pouting as he opened the door of the car, letting me out.

"We can do that last. Let's just eat and buy whatever you want. I'm hungry." He says coldly. I just smile knowing that he didn't forget about the amusement park.

We went straight to a restaurant, just a small one, and started eating. After that, Suga brought me to the jewelry shop. He bought a couple necklace where there was a heart of the same size and color. It made me actually smile. After that, I think he noticed me looking at a cute blue pair of shoes at the other shop that's why it shocked me when he bought without even telling me. 

Lastly , he bought two sweatshirts that was for both of us. Him buying two sweatshirts made me question him. "Why buy two sweatshirts?"

"One for me, one for you." He said as he went straight to the door.

•~•
So we have been riding a lot of rides in the amusement park. Suga thought of going home already but I forced him to go to the ferris wheel with me.

It was around 6:30 pm already that's why it is one of the best times to ride the ferris wheel.

As we go up, I thought of something.

"Yoongi-ah, how come you knew I wanted to eat, buy jewelries, sweatshirts, buy shoes, and go to the amusement park, if you weren't even listening to me earlier at your apartment?"

"Easy. I know you and even though you don't say it, I know what you want." He says.

"Ahhh... so do you know that I like you?" I said, as I go closer to him. Well, I've never really said that I like him, more than just a friend.

He faces me, making our faces a few inches apart. "Of course. It's too obvious." He says.

Yaah!!! My heart is jumping! Damn it! Why does he look so cute? I mean, I never really imagined that a man could actually look like a kitty. F*ck, calm down, heart.

"Then do you feel the same way?" I ask. Suga has never really told me 'I love you' or 'I like you'. The fact that he never said those, it makes me sad.

"If I say 'I like you too', what would you do?"

Damn it, don't do it Y/N.

Though, I didn't listen to my mind. Instead, I held Suga's face with my hands, and slowly kissed him in the lips.

Oh gosh, his lips are so soft.

I don't know but my heart can't stop from beating so fast. It became even faster when Suga kissed me back. Damn it!

He pulls from the kiss and says "I like you, Y/N!"

He didn't even let me response, he just kissed me again.

Now, I know today isn't a BORING day.

•~•
So, it's our one week vacation!!! Yay! Our second grading exam is done, and we have a one week vacation. Because of that, I can finally have time to update.

I cannot promise though that I will be updating everyday, but I will try.

So a Suga Oneshot is done, stay tuned for the next, which is Jungkook.

Btw, I have deleted my book, My Daily Life (Real) because of lack of time.

Anyways, that's all I guess. Please don't be a silent reader, remember to always vote on my chapters.

Bye!!!