Love in the kitchen (J-hope)

A/N:
Hey everyone! Before the story starts, I just want to say that this Oneshot will contain some mature content. (Not too much, but there still is) So yea, if you don't want to read, that's okay. Its your choice anyways.

•~•
Y/N's POV
Another normal day. Waking up early to cook for my husband, J-Hope.

Should I cook Chicken Noodle Soup? (A/N: Btw, if you haven't heard of J-hope's latest song, Chicken Noodle Soup, go check it out.)

So I guess I will be cooking.

•~•
It's been probably 30 minutes and the soup is almost ready. Suddenly, I felt J-hope's arms wrap around my waist.

"Mmm..." He mumbles and puts his chin on my shoulder.

"Good morning Hobie. Are you hungry?" I say as I taste the soup, making sure it's delicious.

"Mmm, I'm hungry for you." He says and starts kissing my neck.

"Y-yah, it's early in the morning..." I say as I move myself away from J-hope.

I went to the cabinet to get a bowl when J-hope carried me and made me sit on the kitchen counter.

"Don't you love me?" He says in a serious face.

"*sigh* Of course I do, your hormones are just too excited. We can do this at night, not now." I said and held his face.

"But I want you now." He says and aggressively pulls me, and kisses me passionately. Gosh, what else can I do.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. I mean, I can't resist him, ok?

His kiss went down to my neck, making me let out a small moan.

"J-hope..."

He continues kissing and sucking my neck, even making a mark on my collarbone.

"J-hope, I told you! Don't make any marks!"

He ignored me and carried me to the kitchen table. He lifted my shirt up, leaving me with my bra. He starts massaging my breasts even with my bra on.

"H-hobie..." I moan out his name, as I bite my lower lip.

"You like that do you?" J-hope says and went back to kissing my lips.

Suddenly, I felt his hands slowly pulling down my pants... Gosh damn it! He was turning me on so much...

"I can't wait, Y/N." He says and starts removing his own pants... *gulp*

Oh my gosh... Why is it so bi---

*ding dong*
Oh gosh.

*ding dong*
Me and J-hope immediately fixed ourselves.

Since I needed more time to fix my clothes, J-hope went to check the door.

"J-hope, I've been calling you. Yah, how come you weren't answering???" A familiar voice was heard. I think it's Jin hyung.

"Aish, how come you came in the wrong time." I heard J-hope say which made me blush.

"Oh, were you... You know..." Even though I couldn't see Jin hyung's face, I could still imagine it. Haha.

"Aish, just leave!" J-hope says and closed the door.

"Why did he come?" I asked as J-hope came closer to me.

"He just gave me back the book he borrowed. Look what happened, aish, we missed the best part." He said, referring to what we were just doing earlier. He even smirked as he stared at me.

"Yah, let's just eat, I'm hungry." I said and sat down on the chair.

"Then why don't you eat me?" He says, smirking again, making me blush.

"Shut up Hobie!" I said as I bit mt lower lip, trying to hide my smile but I guess I can't hide it.

Sweet sweet husband.