Makeup Artist (Jimin)

A/N: Okay, so before anything, I don't know but I guess I will continue this book cause... Yea I don't know. I just felt like I needed to, lol. Anyways, Jimin x Reader here, so get ready. Bye.

•~•
Y/N's POV
Okay, another day of work, and well, I've been really tired.

I'm a makeup artist, yes. Practically, I work on a kind of like... Salon?? Maybe? And well, my boss would sometimes bring me somewhere for work, where I get to do makeup on famous people, artists, idols and a lot more. This job is probably good for you if you want to see famous people.

The best thing is that, if you do makeup on someone, for example... Taylor Swift or someone else, if you do her makeup and she likes it, she COULD probably hire you and her personal makeup artist. That's a good thing right? And you could probably earn more money.

My last costumer just went out, and finally, I can rest. I just hope no one comes in first. I wanna rest...

Unfortunately, the door opened. Gosh.

I quickly stood up to do another makeup stuff but I was surprised, seeing my boss at the door.

"Good Morning sir!" I said and politely bow.

"Good morning. I can see your doing a good job." he says making me smile.

"Thank you sir. Um, may I ask why you came? I can manage this alone." I said.

"I know, I just wanted to tell you something."

"Ok sir..."

"Well, I'm asking if you wanted to do makeup on people again." I raised my eyebrow.

"What do you mean, sir?"

"BTS, a famous KPOP boy group is lacking makeup artists, and well, their having another concert this coming week. The best thing is, if they liked you, you know the drill, they could hire you, remember? Would you like to come with me? Your one of my best makeup artists so... Will you?" he says...

Yah... BTS? I've heard that once, but never really was interested in it.

"Of course sir! I'm honored to!" I say, smiling widely.

"Well, we'll be taking of tomorrow to Korea, so today, I'll give it as your rest day. You need a lot of energy tomorrow, so go home, and take a rest." he says and turns around to go out.

"Thank you sir! Thank you so much!" I sighed as I can finally get some rest. Phew!

•~•
It was really early in the morning... And we are currently on our to Korea. Yah, I've been wishing to go to Korea too, and now, it's happening haha.

Right now, I wanted to relax myself before going to actually be so stressed later on. I put on my earphones and played Taylor Swift's Back To December. I love Taylor Swift, like seriously. (A/N: This is true btw, before BTS, I love Taylor Swift, well of course until now.)

~•~
"Annyeonghaseyo, this is Y/N, one of my best makeup artists..... " So my boss was currently talking to BTS' CEO, BangSiHyuk. Well, I'm like, really nervous right now. This company is big btw.

After a few more chatting and stuff, they led me to a place where I can leave all my stuff and prepare for BTS to arrive. So I took a deep breathe, trying to relax myself again.

~•~
After sometime, BTS has arrived and well, they look... Handsome. 😊😊😊 Like, so handsome. Specially that... Ummmm I forgot his name? Ji?? Yea, its Ji--- something.

So just a few moments ago, they introduced themselves, including me.

"Y/N, please go to that room there, and wait until a member gets in, okay?" A makeup artist told me, she looks like she has worked here that long already. I smile and go the room she told and silently look through the stuff they have here.

Wow. I saw lots of makeup tools that I commonly just see in movies or something, and I never used them yet... I'm excited/nervous.

Suddenly, the door opened revealing the guy that caught my attention earlier. The Ji--- something guy? Haha

"Annyeong." I say and politely bow.

"Hey." (Okay, so please just imagine BTS can speak english haha, or just imagine Jimin trying to say all these things in English haha)

He got to his seat, and that's when my hands start to sweat, gosh dang it.

"So, your the new makeup artist right, Y/N-shii?" The way he called me Y/N-shii made me blush, damn.

I nod cause he can basically see me by the mirror.

"May I ask, what is your name again? I kind of forgot..." I said shyly. Gosh, so embarrassing.

"Jimin. Park Jimin."

I smile. Oh so there we go. Its Jimin not Ji---something haha.

*Time skip*

I was currently doing his makeup on the lips, which made me shake a little. I don't know why I'm shaking, I can't shake, no no no.

And, I never shaked when I do a boy's lip makeup. (???)

Gosh, his lips were already pink I didn't have to give him a liptint. Thinking of it, I think these guys actually even have a more pinkish lips than girls... Aish.

"Your cute." I slowly look up to his eye, completely shocked.

"Aahh, thanks..." Was all I can say.

"Why are you blushing, your making yourself look even cuter." Well, that made me blush even harder. Gosh.

"Ah, I'm sorry, its my first time to actually do makeup on a boy that is really popular."

Actually, that wasn't true haha. I had the chance to makeup Justin Bieber and all those famous guys.

"Really? Or am I the first guy you did makeup on and you realized I was that handsome you can't think of any makeup to put on me?" He said. Gosh..

Yes...

I wanted to say that so bad, but I can't.

"Uumm..." I don't know, but I got really speechless... What am I suppose to say?

Suddenly, Jimin slowly went close to me, and even closer... What is happening...?

He WAS going to kiss me... When...

"Jimin-ssi, are you done yet? We have to go!" A guy shouts from outside.

Jimin immediately fixes himself, I do the same.

"Y-yes, I'm coming." Jimin smiled at me and said, "See you again, Y/N."

He goes his way to the door and waves at me... What just happened?

~
Finally! I updated! Okay, so, its been a really long time, and well, I tried my best to make this good enough. So anyways, sorry for the really long updates, I really hope you guys still support me, cause it really helps me to update. And please, don't be a silent reader. 😂😂😂

Vote and comment if you want to ask anything or say something. Please support, and support my other book, Lost Memory - Jimin x Reader.

Btw, soon, I will be having a book collaboration with @taehyung_nyl. Please support that too. Thank you so much!