Can I Court You? (Jungkook)

Jungkook's POV
Where is she?

I've been waiting for Y/N here in the school garden where she usually stays every lunch, even after class before she goes home. Well it's not like we had a deal of meeting here, it's just that I want to see and talk to her.

Though, she never showed up. It was time for the next period so I had to go. Damn, where could she be? Is she ok?

•~•
Classes were over, and I went back to the garden. She still wasn't there though. Ugh! Where could she be?

Suddenly, I see Y/N walking through the hall, with a guy. A GUY.

I don't know but seeing Y/N with other boys makes my blood boil.

Immediately, I went to her, interrupting her conversation with the guy.

"Ahem."

This made the two look at me.

Y/N's POV
So lunch time was fun. I wasnt able to go to the garden cause my cousin, Johnny, is here at school for a Basketball Tournament against our school, this coming Friday. He will leave the school after the game though, that is why I decided to spend my time more with him. It's been a very long time since I saw him that's why.

After classes, I waited for him near our classroom. He said he'll treat me street foods and of course, I want that.

So we were walking down the hall, I was enjoying listening to Johnny's stories when suddenly,

"Ahem."

Me and Johnny looked to who that was, it was Jungkook. He stared badly at Johnny, and even at me. I asked him through my eyes, 'what are you doing?'.

"Y/N, I think I should treat you next time. Looks like you have someone to be with." Johnny says, with a smile and he slowly walks away from me and Jungkook. When he was out of sight, I immediately looked at Jungkook, who was also staring at me.

"What do you think you're doing?" I said as I crossed my arms.

"Why weren't you at the garden? I was waiting for you and now, I see you with some other guy?"

"And what's wrong with that? And what if I didn't show up at the garden? It's not like we were going to meet." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Oh, now you know how to roll your eyes huh? And you did it to me?" He said with a serious face

"Just leave me alone if you have nothing good to say." I said and turned my back to him.

"One last question." Jungkook approaches me.

"What is it?"

"Are you going to be watching at the Basketball Tournament on Friday?" He asks.

"Yea." I said coldly and continued my way.

•~•
Friday came, and Jungkook never actually showed up to me after that day he asked me about the Basketball Tournament.

The gym was filled with fans. Damn, Jungkook has tons of fans. Well, I can't disagree with that. Jungkook has the perfect face, body, and he's good at everything, like EVERYTHING. 😉😋😏

Anyways, the game starts and it starts with Jungkook's team losing. His face was really serious. On the other side, Johnny's team was doing great.

Times passed and Jungkook's team lost, which means, our school lost. I didn't really expect that to happen.

The gym started to lose people, and me, I went to Johnny, congratulating him.

"Congratulations Johnny! You did great!"

"Thanks. Your school team was good too, but I guess we were better." He said with a chuckle.

"Johnny! Let's go!" Another guy says, or let's just say his coach.

Immediately, I hugged him tightly.

"I'll miss you Johnny! Bye!" I just looked at his back as he goes. *sigh*

I turned my back to get my bag, but as I turned, I hit someone's chest, damn it! I looked up to see a serious Jungkook.

"W-what is it?" His look was bad, I didn't like it. It was like he would kill me with his looks.

"This is the freaking damn reason why we lost the game." He said seriously.

"What do you mean?" I asked, clueless of what he meant.

"Because of you, I can't concentrate, knowing that you look out to some other guy. Why are you doing this to me?" He says. I felt blood rushing to my cheeks.

"I didn't do anything, and besides, he's my cousin. I just wanted to spend more time with him... Please don't think of anything else."

"Stupid." he said. Did he just say stupid?

"Can I court you?" He says, shocking me.

"W-what?"

"Stop being deaf, Y/N. Let me court you." He says again.

Is this real? I know I'm usually being cold in front of him, but I just do that to hide my feelings.

"I said, can I court you?" He says again, shocking me even more.

"You don't have to court me." I said and looked down. Gosh, why am I so shy?

"What?" He says, raising one of his eyebrow.

"Stool being deaf, Jungkook. You don't have to court me." I said again.

"Really?" He says smiling. That bunny smile.

I nod without looking at him

I was shocked when he pulled me into a hug.

"I love you Y/N."

•~•
So end of Jungkook's oneshot.

Just a update btw, I will probably be making a new book, Taglish I guess, (but more on Tagalog) which will not be BTS related. Though, this isn't sure yet, cause I have to make sure I have time to update it.

Anyways, that's just a small update. Don't be a silent reader! Make sure to vote and comment anything, like ANYTHING. (A dot can do)

Bye!