Beach (Jungkook)

Y/N's POV
"Dont forget to wear this, this evening, okay?" My bff Ice, tells me for the 8th time.

"You've said it like a million times, ok? And why do I need to wear that?" I complain.

"You'll know soon. We'll wait downstairs okay?"

"Yea, okay."

I was still fixing my things so they had to wait. So me and my group of friends; me,  Jungkook, Ice, the whole bangtan with their gf's/wives, decided to have fun this summer. We all have jobs and our own life. Ee graduated college 2 years ago, and now here we are.

Were going to the beach. Im so excited!

I went down with my bag. Jungkook approaches me and grabs my bag.

"Let me hold that for you."

"Thanks."

My sweet boyfriend...

Anyways, we all went inside the van, Jin oppa in the drivers seat, Ice beside him.

In the second row, Jungkook, me, Jimin, his wife, V and so on.

A few minutes after some talking and chatting and all, I started to feel sleepy. My eyes were closing and my head was falling.

"Are you sleepy?" Jungkook asks as he noticed that I was falling asleep.

"No, no... I'm fine." I deny but of course, he knows me.

"Come on, sleep already. Its a long trip before we get there." He gets my head and slowly leans it on his shoulder.

"Ok..."

Before I slept,  I took his hand and intertwined it with mine.

~
"Y/N?! "

"Hmm?" I lazily open one of my eyes.

"Wake up! Were already here!" It was Ice.

"Really?" I fix myself and look for Jungkook, but he wasn't anywhere to be found.

"Wheres Jungkook?"

"Well, he's outside already. He said your having a good sleep so he didn't want to wake you up."

"Ok, lets go."

We got off the car and went to the hotel. We meet up with Namjoon and Jin who looks like they we're rushing for something.

"Hey! W-wa-wai-wait!" I block their way making them stop.

"O-oh! Hey Y/N!" Namjoon stutters.

"Yeah, why are you guys rushing? And have you seen Jungkook?"

"Oh, we have to do something. And Jungkook? Well I thought he was with you?"

"What, really? Unfortunately, he isnt."

"Sorry Y/N, we don't know either." Namjoon says.

"Anyways, we have to go! See you later!" Jin oppa pulls Namjoon as they leave the hotel.  Where could Jungkook be?

~
It was finally night at around 7:04 but Jungkook still wasn't here. Even Jimin was missing. Where could they be? I feel like Jungkook forgot about me....

"Sorry guys..." Suddenly, Jimin's voice was heard. As I look up, Jungkook was beside him.

"Sorry Y/N... I had to do something..." Jungkook approaches me but I ignore him.

"H-hey, let's continue playing." I say and continue placing down the uno cards.

We continued playing, at the same time, I continued ignoring Jungkook. I mean, he didn't tell me where he was going. And it was finally night when he showed up.