Best Blind Date (Jin)

Y/N's POV
Flashback:
"I'm breaking up with you."

"What? Are you kidding me? That easily?" I said as tears would start to fall down.

"Obviously? How did we even meet? Blind date? The hell Y/N! A f*cking stupid blind date! Stop being dumb Y/N! You can never, never find true love from blind dates, ok?" Mark says, breaking my heart even more.

"Then how come I found you? Your my true love! Can't you feel that? I love you Mark! How come you don't love me back? After all those years, you just say blind dates are f*cking stupid? Then why did you even try it from the first place?" I can't control my tears anymore. It just hurts so much.

"I loved someone even before I tried it. I wanted to forget her that's why I wanted to give it a shot. I met you but I guess I can only love one person, and that's not you, Y/N." He says. Those were the last words I heard from him.
End of Flashback

"And there, I feel so stupid." I said, after I tell that story to my friends, Anna and May.

"When did you even try blind dates? I never thought you would try them?" Anna says, kind of shocked.

"It's your fault, you've been busy with your boyfriend, you never even knew how I've been doing." I said, kind of sad 'cause Anna has been in London for about 5 years, and she just came back 1 week ago.

"I'm sorry, I was also working for money, so that I can bring you there as well." She says and hugs me.

"Anyways, how many times did you even try blind dates?" She asks.

Looking back, I think...

"I guess, Mark was my 9th?" If I'm not mistaken.

"Yea, and out of all those 9 people, only Mark has made her hurt like that." May says. I just nod and started drinking the beer that was in the table.

"So now, your going to stop those blind dates right? I guess I agree with Mark, it's  stupid." I glare at Anna as she says that.

"How could you team up with Mark in this situation? I'm the one you should be teaming up with, not him!" I said.

"Mianhe."

"I won't stop." I said, answering Anna's question.

"What do you mean? If you try again, you could get hurt, AGAIN." May says.

"I made a promise on myself. I should atleast find my true love in atleast 10 blind dates." I said and continued drinking.

"Oh my gosh..." Both my friends say as they now their heads, like their embarrassed of having me as their friend.

"Yah, you two can't do anything but support me. Just one more blind date, and if this last blind date won't be it, I promise, I'll stop." I say, and without saying goodbye, I stood up and left the two.

•~•
It's been a week since the day I talked to my friends, and now, I'm feeling a little bit better from my recent break up.

Now, I've decided to have my last blind date. It's saturday, and there's this specific restaurant around my place where you can just schedule and get a table, and if luckily, someone gets the same table with you, there we go! A nice blind date.

Obviously now, I'm fixing myself. I have a feeling that this blind date will be the best, but probably not.

Anyways, I started walking to get to the restaurant, it wasn't really that far that's why I didn't take my car.

Once in the restaurant, I quickly went to the cashier, who was my cousin. I quickly peek my table, to see if someone was there. Unfortunately, there was no one.