Birthday Surprise (V)

V's POV
"Faster! Faster! Don't be so slow! She'll be here anytime soon!" I shout at everyone. Damn it. Why do they work so slow? Y/N could be here anytime soon, and things aren't finished yet.

*Ring*
My phone. Looking into it, Y/N's number shows up. Oh gosh.

"Hello? Y/N? Are you here already?" I said as my hands were trembling.

["Not yet Taehyung. I could be late though, it's traffic."] She says through the phone. Whew, that's good, its traffic.

"Oh ok, tell me if your close ok? Be careful." I say before ending the call.

"Is everything ready yet?" I shout again, making sure this surprise will be the best.

"Yes sir, and relax V, Y/N loves you so she will surely answer 'yes'." RM says, patting my back.

"Yea, yea. I'm just nervous ok?" I say before letting out a big sigh.

•~•
Y/N's POV
Gosh, why is it so traffic?

So my 5 years boyfriend, V, told me to go to his apartment. I don't know why, but its maybe because it's my birthday today. Maybe that alien would do something weird again. Hmmm...

When will I even arrive there? It's so traffic.

Ugh... I wanna see Taehyung already... Its been probably 3 days when I last saw him... I miss his craziness and childishness.

After a thousand years, finally, I arrived at V's apartment. Wwwooo.

I'm here.

I text Taehyung before actually going to his door. He told me to just open the door, so that's what I did.

It was dark. No lights were open. Obviously, it really was a surprise. Switching the lights on, everyone was actually in front of me. Taehyung holding the cake, whole BTS members were there and my friends.

"Happy Birthday to you!!! Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday, happy birthday... Happy birthday to you!!!🎵"

Taehyung comes closer to me.

"Wish." He said with his lovely rectangle smile. It made smile too.

I wish, for more happy years of me and V, our healths to be ok, and less problems to come to all of us. *blows candle*

"Yay!!! Time to eat!" BTS shouts making me laugh. When it comes to food, *sigh*.

"Happy Birthday baby!" V says and started pinching my cheeks.

"Yah! That hurts." I said and rub my cheek.

"I'm sorry btw, I don't have a gift."

"That's ok, atleast you made me a surprise." I said, giving him a peck on the lips.

"But actually, I think I do have." He says with that smile, again. Gosh V.

"What do you mean 'you think'?"

"You told me before, you wanted to marry me." He says.

"W-when?" I said, confused.

"When you were drunk one time. You were like, 'Oh my baby V, marry me please?? I wanna get married...'" He said, even changing his voice.

"And what now? Is that a gift?" I said, trying to go back to what we were really talking about.

"Yea." He said.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm going to propose." He said and knelt down.

What what, why did he say he's going to propose? Stupid V. 😂😂😂

"Since you asked of us getting married," he starts, and shows me a ring.

"Will you marry me, baby Y/N?"

This made me one of the most happiest woman in earth.

"Of course, yes!" I said, and V slowly puts the ring on my finger.

Once he stood up, I immediately jumped to him, hugging him and kissing his head.

"Love you, Tae tae."

"Love you too, Y/N."

•~•
Sorry for a short chapter right here, but still, I hope you enjoyed.

Again, don't be a silent reader my friends, please vote, follow and comment for more stories.

Bye!