Chapter 1 - The Stranger

If you want a better version of this chapter go to the next one, that is the edited chapter. I just kept this up, because this was my original beginning of the book. :D

I remember what I felt that night, and I remember that the feeling was different, from any feeling I had ever felt in my life. I remember it was a dark night; the only light a person could see was the shining moon. I had always loved the moon, but it was somehow different that night, I remember that I had looked up at the moon for some time, and then the moon changed, from the glorious white, to a horrifying red color. The color made me a bit curious but uneasy at the same time.

The uneasiness didn’t disappear, I had as long I can remember been afraid of the dark in some way, the fear of something or someone unknown could hide, and I wouldn’t be able to see it or even sense it.

And even though it was dark that night, the red moon made sure that there were shadows shattered around the place.

That night I had a feeling that I was being watched, I had looked around countless times making sure that there was nothing, but the feeling didn’t disappear.

Suddenly I heard a small breathing behind me, I was afraid, but I had to turn around. I turned around fast; I was looking straight into a man’s chest. He had dark clothing on from top to bottom, I slowly let myself have a look at his face, I wished at the time I hadn’t done that. Because when I looked at his face, my eyes fell upon a sadistic smile on his lips. I was scared but still mesmerized. I dared myself to look into his eyes, there was something about them.  They had the same shine as the red moon, a shine that at one point scared me, and the next captured me.

I remember my instincts told me to run, run away. But somehow I just couldn’t, I was frozen. Maybe it was fear, or maybe it was curiosity.

The man slowly stepped towards me; he grabbed me and pressed me up against a wall next to us. He put his head to my neck and inhaled, with a low voice he said, “You smell good, mind if I have a little taste?”

I wanted to him to stay away, yet on the same time I wanted him to continue. As I was about to say something, he grabbed my hair and backwards, revealing my bare neck to him. Slowly he licked my neck and even though I was scared I was getting turned on, I couldn’t help but let out a moan. As he heard it, he stopped licking and I could hear on his voice that he was smiling once again, “You seem to like it, well then let give you some more.” With that he showed his face to me again, and smiled to me yet again. And then I saw them, he had fangs. Before I could react, he bid me in neck, sucking my blood.

It hurt, but on the same time I could feel my body getting hot, and I let out a moan like before. After ten minutes I was unable to stand up, and he let me sit down against the wall, he made sure I didn’t hurt. He licked where he had bitten me, and then faced me again, this time with a little smirk on his lips, “Don’t worry, this is not the last time, I will come again.” Then he turned away and disappeared into the mist that at some point had appeared out of nowhere.

It’s been five years since then, and I have not seen him since. I still think of him, that mysterious vampire.

Now I work as a full time model at ‘midnight beauty’. Today I have an interview with the show called ‘Who is your idol’, I know it sounds cheesy, but I assure that the show is more than popular. And it’s difficult to be asked to make an appearance in the show. But today is my big day.

It started normally the interviewer asked me many questions from my fans and some of them were really great, but then again not every question was made from a genius. Then they said that there should be some commercials, and after he wanted me to tell a little about myself, where I live, what I like to do and what kind of man I like, he laughed a little and said I’m sure the male-fans would like to know that. I laughed back and said then let’s begin. I come from Chicago. I have many hobbies; I like to sing and to smile, I love to take pictures. Then the interviewer asked me if I had something I really wanted to find. I thought it would be easy saying it to the world. I started to tell about the incident five years ago. I’m actually searching for a person, I met him five years ago, he made an impression on me and I really want to meet him again. He was special and there was something unusual about him, he was a vamp… that was all I managed to say, before the studio had a black-out, and I suddenly felt like I knew what was going to happen. I had been in a similar incident once before, that night five years ago.

Then once again he was behind me.

“Follow me” he said demanding.

I looked up into his eyes, which had a totally different feeling to them that they had last time. This time they had a glint of love. They were caring, I couldn’t resist, I smiled at him and he understood.

He bended his head slowly down to me, I thought that he wanted to bite me, and was about to bend my head to give him access. But then he grabbed my chin caressing, and kissed me.

Once again everything went blank.