Chapter 2: You Should be Afraid

Gotham City 9:35pm

Batman and Robin finally made it to the crime scene, seeing as they were Gotham's heros they we immediately let in to investigate. Five police cars were placed outside of the crime to prevent photos of the victim and to keep the people of Gotham at a safe distance. 

Batman walked over to the victim, squatting down to get a better review of ALL of his injuries, even if it was a he, He was almost unrecognizable without his wallet ID. Batman typed a code into his scanner pulling up all DNA and blood samples collected near the incident pulling up names, adresses, family and records. Their victim was defiantly a man, but a very bad man.

"Red Robin, give me a full report about James Townsman." Tim who was currently in the Batcave began typing on the batcomputer. Once the info pulled up Tim eyes widened.

"Well we have lots on our boy. James Thomas Townsman age:38 Mother and Father both deceased, born and raised in Gotham, girlfriend left him 2 years ago, he picked up being a criminal as a job two months after. He is wanted for sexual assault, arrson, bank robbery, murder and assault to a officer. An is now deceased as well."

"Thanks Tim, Batman out." Did the Batman just thank him? The world must be ending.

Robin looked at Batman."Sounds like our murderer got murdered, but by whom father? Whoever did this took their time in making sure that it was found." Batman looked around the scene, there had to be clues the murderer left behind.

"I have a clue." The Duo looked up to see Red Hood. He jumped down landing with a thud before looking up at them.

"What? Im aloud to help." He said with a grin, which was not visibly seen due to his mask. He walked forward before squatting next to the body, pushing it over onto its stomach pulling out a bloodied peice of paper. Batman walked over to Jason quickly grabbing the paper and flipping it open.

Dear Batman,

As instructed, I eliminated a muderer with any means necessary. Master is pleased with this Demonstration, for any fool who decides to go against any promise will end up like this filthy snake. If I were you I would stay out of it BRUCE of somebody will have you eliminated just the way this filth was today. I hope you understand, this is payment for what he has done to that little 6 year old girl! Failure to comply is not an option!

-R

----------------

"Master it is done."

"Very good, now go." I nod my head and leave. Master said I was a good soldier, I had lost my memories from a Illness he says. I remember none of my past, no family ,friends,  sibling's nothing. I walk done the long dusty hallway before meeting a metal door. I push it open, my room didn't have much just a bed, two books, a kicking bag and a light. Tomorrow master has me going to kill a little 14 year old boy. I click my wrist pulling up my hologlove from before, pulling up as much information as possible on him and what he has done.

Damien Wayne

Male  Age: 14 

Height: 4'2 Weight: 110

Siblings(Adoptive): Richard Gra(ERROR), Timothy Drake, Jason Todd

Father: Bruce Wayne  Mother: Tali(ERROR) 

Address: 1007 Mountain Drive, Gotham

"Stupid glove!" I began banging it, finally correcting the Errors. Richard Grayson and Talia al Ghul. Richard? I sat on my bed for awhile staring at the name. I may not know it, but I know there is meaning behind it, but what could it be.

"Augh! THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!" I sprawl over my bed before taking of my uniform. I have been with my master for 2 years, he has always been good to me. But when I fail a mission or get caught, he is not so forgiving. I hop into my bed with just my boxers before pulling the blanket up the my chest. So many scars from my past, a past from which I know nothing about. I finally rest my head on my pillow and close my eyes. Tomorrow will be a good day.

--------------

Wayne Manor  7:25 am

I have to go to school, father's orders. So I decided to go casual with gray sweat pants, Richard's sweater, and some tennis shoes. I grab my green bag and begin to walk to Gotham Middle School. My mind has been everywhere sense my brothers death, I missed him every part of him.I turned the corner and ran into someone.

"AH oh I am sorry, are you alright?" I looked at their outfit, it was an assassin. He stood up giving a dark cackle.

"You should be Afraid." My eyes met his, was I dreaming. No, he couldn't be, but he was dead. I saw him die. Right?

"Richard?"

To be Continued....

Word Count: 825