Chapter 14: Mission:FEAR

Batcave 5:23 A.M
Richards POV
    "Big brother huh." I said with a small smile. I really wish I could remember them, from what they said I sounds like I was a pretty good brother. But what kind of brother forgets his own family, me apparently. I tilt my head down, my raven black hair slowly slides down till covering my eyes.
Mission James Townsman: Success
Mission Kill The Wayne Boys: In progress
I hear these voices yelling, screaming, some in other launguages. Missions and dark chuckles. Missions...missions.
Third Person POV
    "Missions...missions....." He kept repeating over and over making the boys smiles fade and their laughs silent.
    "Grayson?" Damien slowly walked forward placing his arm on Richard, this making his head snap up as if a snake watching a mouse.
    "Grayson, hey" Damien said looking into his brothers bewildered eyes before they turned dark. Richard jumped up grabbing Damiens arm and twisting it behind his back, making him fall.
    "Mission...mission.....kill" Richard said twitching before looking at the boys. Then something happend, it was his eyes. They changed from the loving blue to the deep deathly red.
    "My mission is clear. You will all die." He said laughing into a dark smile.
    The boys watched as their brother was falling apart. Grayson jumped off Damien before sitting on the bed wisptering chants.
"Their going to get you..........blood so much blood....mom? Tata? No I dont wanna be the Batman anymore.........Joker.. STOP" He screamed throwing a baterage at Tim, which stuck itself into his leg.
"Dick stop!" Jason screamed as he raced over to Timothy who was on the ground bitting his lip to keep the pain at bay. He had to do something. Jason quickly looked around before spotting the sedetive they used to knock him out when they stiched him up, which were ripping. Running he grabbed it and turned to a now empty bed.
"    Uh UH uh ah, noddy Jason. Bad Boy." Dick whispered as he disappeared into the shadows. Jason had to be careful Dick was a good hider even better than Bruce, but now he is dangerous. Slowly shifting each leather boot, searching for the bird.
"Ring around the rosie....pockets full of possies......ashes ashe.s....we....all. falll down..."     Silence, it was way to quiet. Jason quickly spun around stopping a knife from lodging inself into his chest. Dick walked quickly towards him, Jason seeing this backed up before placing the needle behind himself.
    "Dickie please don't make me do this!" He cried trying to get some reaction but nothing.
    "You going to die..no.....bodies......flying..........dead." He whispered as made his advancements towards Jason. Finally close enough to him, Jason jumped over and stuck him in the neck, pushing the clear gel into his system. Grayson looked down in shock before his eyes rolled to the back of his broken mind.
"I'm so sorry Dick."
—————Else Where—————

????????? POV

        "Hows project R coming along?"
    "Couple more hours and he will be an empty container, then we can make him into our solider. Now what does he fear most. Well thats his mission, his fear is to lose those close to him. HEHE."
    "Joker enough, lets get this started."
"Jeez Slade I would think the Dead would have changed you a little."
    "He does not fear death, he fears-"
"Enough Scarecrow, Time to show the boy what true nightmares are made of.
===========
To Be Continued
Word Count: 634
Hey guys look an update sorry its so short promise to do a longer on but look new villains and Slade just cant die can he, good guawd! But I have finally started my own original book based of of some people I know in real life. Please check it out! But for now Meghan out!