Chapter 7: Forgotten

Batcave 7:35pm

"DAMN IT!" 

Bruce had been trying for 3 hours to open the Zeta tube, god knows whats going on over there. Damien, Tim and Jason went threw everything trying to figure out what code R used. Alfred watched as his son began to smash the key board before punching a hole in the wall, slowly cursing under his breathe.

"Master Bruce, there is a note over there." Bruce stood up, following the old mans finger till spotting a torn sheet with a baterang threw it pinned to one of the beams next to the suits. Damien was the first there taking down and reading before his hands balled it up.

"no, no no no NO!" He threw the paper down before running over to the tubes pounding on them harder, and harder each time.

"RICHARD!"

---------

Young Justice Mountain 7:40pm

The mountain was destroyed and that alone pissed me off. I continued to wander down the dark hall. Wally's collection of crap he collected was sprawled around the hall, along with feathers from pillows, wood from one of the doors, and clothing from drawers. Whilst still walking I came to a stop at one room, mine. 

The name "Robin" in bold was written on the opened door. That room was actually clean, untouched. A smash sounded down the hall two doors away from me, the therapy room. I looked up seeing a vent, just like the good ol' days. I quietly slipped into the vent, slowly but surely making my way to another.

"Where is R?!" An angry voice called, they were right below me. I peered threw the vent down below me spotting the team, Tera and Master.

"I will only ask once, where IS R?!" The anger in his voice rising, making me flinch. I had to do something, otherwise they were going to get hurt. ALOT. I took a breath before smashing the vent open and dropping only several feet away from Master.

"I'm here, sorry I'm late sir. The Batman held me at his house." Master seemed pleased for awhile before pulling out a gun.

"You are remembering too much Renegade, time to forget it all over again." My lenses widened as everything came rushing back.

"GRAYSON!"

"Please take care of them, for me."

"Attack them."

"Richard, you can't quit!"

"I am Nightwing of Bludhaven!"

"I love you Kory." A giggle "I love you too Dick."

"Stop it Grayson."

"DICK!"

"Little Usless Boy Wonder."

"Erase his memories, he can not remember anything from his life before."

"You are renegade and you live to serve me!"

He walked closer before hitting me with the hilt of his gun, cutting the side of my face. I was pissed now, they hurt me and my family before. Now It's my turn, I closed my eyes listening to the clicks of the trigger being pulled back. By the third click I swooped around him kicking the back of his legs, sending the bullet into the vent from above. He quickly recovered jumping to his feet before pulling out his Katana.

"You will forget Renegade weather you like it or not." He said venom leaking from his lips. I furrowed my eyes before charging toward him, his Katana making a silent slicing noise as he cute my arm. I quickly turned throwing punches till I landed a round house kick sending into the wall behind the assassin.

"No, I am Nightwing NOT Renegade and I do not serve you ANYMORE!" Tera smiled at me before  running over to Slade. As she was trying to find the key for the locks the held the teens together a click sounded before a bright flash. My eyes shot up to watch Tera stumble before falling to her knees.

"TERA!" I ran over scooping her up and shuffling backwards before placing her on the ground. Blood was pouring out of her chest, so much of it.
"Re- Rich-Richard?" I started to choke tryin to hold in the tears, I had to help her or she was going to die. I began to scramble trying to find any cloth before looking at my suit and ripping the sleeve, placing it on her wound.

"Hey." I said trying to keep as calm as I could. Seeing your friend dying before you is scary. For me I had seen many deaths, I didn't want another with me not being able to save them.

"You'll be alright, WE will be alright." She smiled in return before lying her head sideways, her eyes lifeless and dull. She was gone, but at least she was safe from him now.

 A gasp sounded behind me before cries. I placed my hand down her face closing her eyes. Before standing up, making my dark bangs fall into the way of my mask. He kill my friend, he kill Tera and now he is going to die. 

"Now entering Batman 01, Robin 02, Red Hood 07 and Red Robin 09"

I grabbed everyone throwing them out the door, smiling knowing what I had to do. I pulled up my hologlove typing in more codes sending the door closed. The sounds of banging fists and screams came threw the door. The window blinds opened up showing all of my friends.

I walked over, Batman and my brothers came racing threw them and stopped at the window.

-------

Damien placed his hand on the glass, looking at his brother. Jason and Tim not far behind him watching their little brother break all over again.

"You don't have to do this!"Damien yelled. Dick smiled sadly before placing his hand on the opposite side of the glass. Jason and Tim walking over to him, they too placing their hands on the glass.

"Kick his ass Dick." Dick smiled a little before sliding his hand down to his side.

"I'm sorry Dami." was the last thing Richard said before they watched him walk over to the middle of the room facing a now angry assassin.

"Time to end this Slade, Right here and right now!"

------------------

To be Continued.......

Word Count: 1006

Hey guys look who's gunna kick some ASS! Whooo go Grayson! I hope you enjoyed this , it is getting better and better each time! Look forward to next chapter! Meghan out.