Chapter 20: Interrogation from Within

Coughing as the sudden jerk of motions and hot pain shooting through my body. I don't know why but I trusted them in a way that I didn't quite to Slade. Reach up and pulling off the mask, I didn't care anymore if they saw emotions.

"RICHARD?!" Now Jason said in awe as he grabbed my hard, small tears fell landing on me. They were happy? Why cause I'm dying? They are winning or is it the fact that they know me? Pain shot harder causing me to clench my jaw.

"Pain, help, please." I said as well as I could, watching as my vision blurred and the blotches moving all around. My pain and body seemingly now numb. Is this death?

----

Jason

Everything felt like a blur, Damien got taken because I wasn't paying attention and now we found our long lost brother. I quickly ripped my sleeve trying to apply pressure on the many wounds, my mind going many miles per hour. 

"Bruce, I need help!" Quickly glancing at him, noticing that he wasn't even really there. He slowly turned his head, still in shock. Everything was moving too fast. I quickly glanced back at Richard, shifting to set his head on my legs, still keeping my hands on the many bleeding wounds. I can't stop the bleeding, if I can't he will go into shock and die!

"BRUCE! HELP ME!" I yelled as I looked back, slowly watching him fading bit by bit.

"BRUCE!" I hear the stepping and mumbling come to a stop, looking up quickly I see Bruce  looking at the ground.

"Bruce?"

"I need to find Damien, THAT is more important." He said quietly slowly turning his head in our general direction with a glare before walking back down the ally. The squealing tires were a clear indication of his leave, leaving me and my dying brother behind.

---

Mountain

"Nightwing B01, Guest B01" The monotone voice called out catching everyones attention. Wally was the first up on his feet, his eyes widening. Nightwing? As in his long lost best friend that got captured.

"Someone help me, please!" Jason called as he stumbled in dragging a body behind him. His jacket torn and pants covered in red stains. The body not doing to well either. First to his aid was Black Canary and Wonder Woman. 

"What happened!?" Canary asked worriedly as she helped pull the body to a gurney, inspecting that 'it' was even still breathing. Jason, who was in shock started shaking and mumbling incoherent words. He was losing it. "Jason...Jason, JASON!" His head snapped up before slowly speaking almost clearly but still inaudibly.

"He-he he shot him, betrayed him a-and he fell and Batman left us!" He cried slowly hyperventilating.

"Wally to Jason now, we will handle this." Wonder Woman said as she helped Canary take the gurney the the medical wing. When the got there Canary told Diana to grab gauze ,hydrogen peroxide, a needle, string and a grip(I don't know what the thing is called but when a patient bites down its like a rubber thing to prevent damage to the teeth).

Canary in the mean time started to observe her patient. She glanced around the body before finding the area that was bleeding before ripping open the front of the uniform. Three shot wounds on the right side. One in the shoulder ,one in the lower chest and the last one collar bone.

 But in order for her to do this, she needed to figure out the identity to better make sure that they could handle what was going to happen to them in the next 5 minutes. She looked up slowly reaching, slipping the mask off. A gasp echoed through the quiet room but not from Canary but from Wonder Woman.