Chapter 15: Little Robin

Batcave
-3rd Person POV-
"Alfred what is going on with him?!" Jason asked as he watched his older brother twitch,turn, and jerk around the table.
   Ever since Jason knocked him out he kept moving and whispering different chants. He knew his brother would never harm them, so why did he go berserk?
   Alfred was currently looking at a blood sample he had taken. There was alot of red, and Jason knew something was wrong.
   Every time Richard had a blood check it was always green across the board, so why change after 3 months?

"I'm afraid we were very wrong Master Jason, but we must wait for Master Bruce."
   Bruce finally arrived at the Batcave.

"I'm here Alfred what was it that you found?" Bruce asked quickly throwing on a concerned look when he saw Richard back on the table.

"Masters I'm afraid we were wrong. Master Grayson was never fighting a poison, its a gas." Alfred said as Bruce took a closer look, studding the screen.

"Like a fear gas....but this ones stronger....a lot stronger."He said.

"I don't understand how did scarecrow get to him? He was always fighting or right next to Slade." Jason said.
Damien and Tim finally walked closer. Damien in his traditional green shirt and black pants but with an arm cast thanks to Grayson. Tim stood next to him in his traditional red shirt and jeans. But he too with his injuries received crutches for his leg.

"Father I have no recollection of Wilson with Scarecrow ever. Why do anything now? What are they planning?" He said in a worried tone.

"Bruce what exactly are they doing to our brother?" Tim asked, he to concerned with the information that was given to them that night.
The villains were up to something. The thing is why strike now, since Deathstroke was dead why would Dr.Johnathan Crane want with Richard.

"I do not know,but I know this if we don't find a cure he is going to forget us, but this time we are going to loose him for good." Bruce said his voice becoming silent.

Damien,Jason and Tim exchanged concerned glances before looking at the whimpering body on the table.

"Hang in there Grayson." Damien said before heading to the computer.

-Dick's POV-

Each memory started to get painful, but for some reason I feel like my memories are slipping away to fast. I shake my head which has been giving me a monster headache-

"Richard.." My head snapped up hearing my name.

"Richard honey.." I looked at a woman about 5'8. She had blonde hair and blue eyes-

"Mom?" I said sadness and surprise lace my question as I walked closer.

"Hi my little Robin." She said with a smile. I walked closer as she slowly placed a soft gentle hand on my cheek. Tears spilled as I grabbed her hand.

"Hi mamì." I said My Romanian accent slipping out. "I missed you so much I-I-I have done so much mom I-" A large pain spike shredded my head, making me grab my head.

"Baby you need to let go." She said as she bent down cradling my head in her hands.

"Let go?" I repeated in a more questioning manner.

"Yes, let go and come with me baby." I slowly spread a smile as I reached for her everything had gone blank.
Who am I? What was I doing?
"Circus"
"Red"
"Blood"
"Hatred"
"Bird"
I looked forward at the once hand of a woman turned to that of a knife and behind that knife a man.

"Project R, you need now go by Renegade. Anything from you past is long in a distant void. Now come to me now apprentice."

I locked eyes with him, crouching down to one knee bowing my head. Before saying words I did know.

"Yes Master."

———————
To Be Continued.......
Word Count: 715
Hey guys look who updated. Sorry I have been busy and me and my family are in Hawaii for another week or so but I have been writing some chapter so I did not forget about my family lol. But I hope you enjoyed that chapter I will post. Chapter 16 in 2 days so keep notifications on and for now Meghan out!