Prologue - In this world of heroes

~little boi izuku's POV~

"that's mean kacchan! can't you see shes crying?" i said, glancing at the girl behind me. the  tears in my eyes stung a little, but i need to stay strong. "i-if you k-keep going, I'll n- never forgive you!" I put my hands up in the air defensively, facing kacchan. he looked at me with no fear whatsoever. 

"so even though your quirkless, your still pretending to be the hero. huh DEKU!?" he smirked, slamming his fists against each other, explosions coming out of his hands. 

I gulped and took a step back. kacchan smirked. "pathetic little deku." 

he and his friends activated their quirks and lunged at me. yelling for help, i stepped back and covered my face ready for impact. but nothing happened.

"HEY PUT ME DOWN!! YOU STUPID LITTLE TWIRP!" ...kacchan? I peeked through between my hands and saw him five feet about ground, punching the air and cursing. "you! stop it right now!" he pointed behind me. I swirled around, and saw the girl I was trying to protect, was now apparently helping me instead. and so, even with her bruises, she calmly got up off the ground and pushed her h/c hair out of her face. revealing her e/c eyes. she looked at me and smiled. her hand still outstretched towards kacchan. 

cooool

speaking of kacchan, looked like he was about to explode. "DID YOU HEAR ME? I SAID PUT ME DOWN OR I'LL-" "stop talking." the girl said, interrupting kacchan. he smirked, gritting his teeth. 

"you cant tell ME what to do! why are you helping this quirkless nerd anyway?" the girl walked to stand in front of me, and spoke:

"leave us alone katsuki! its true he's quirkless, but that doesn't give you an excuse to bring out your sour attitude on him! Your being mean, and mean behavior should be punished!" she put her hand down. releasing them from their flying state, hitting the ground with a satisfying thump. 

"But I'm feeling pretty nice today because he was nice to me." she turned to me and and waved. I nervously waved back. "so I'll give you a decision. are you going to stop and be a good bakugou? or do i have to throw you across town for you to understand?" kacchan looked terrified. his face red and flustered. "tsk!" he wiped his mouth and got up, scowling with slight tears in his eyes 

"whatever- fine! have it your way. b-but this isn't over!" he ran away, his goons following him in a panic. I watched him leave, no one has ever stood up to him like that.

"hey!" I jumped back and faced the girl who'd saved me just then

"hey!" I jumped back and faced the girl who'd saved me just then. w-wait she's talking to...me? while all of this had been going on, i had just been standing there. now I'm embarrassed. oh gosh ... the nice girl is talking to me! 

"helllooo? anyone in there?" she waved her hand in front of my face. I knocked out of my daze. "h-hi! I'm mizuku u-uh - I mean izuku midoriya!" Im stuttering! this is so embarrassing...

"hi izuku! I'm Y/N L/N. nice to meet you! thanks for helping me back there. I was kinda out of it for a little bit." then she smiled at me.

correction, a nice, and pretty girl is talking to me! 

I blushed. "w-well I didn't really do anything it was all you really! you were awesome!" her smile got bigger, so bright. "really?! that's good to hear. I wanna be a pro hero so badly when I'm older. just like allmight!!" she jumped up and down. 

with the mention of all might, my nervousness went away. "wow me too!! I want my quirk to come as soon as possible so I can help people! just like him!"

 "wow me too!! I want my quirk to come as soon as possible so I can help people! just like him!"

~y/n POV~

he looked so happy. and then he started jumping up and down. "really?! wow that's so cool!" I grabbed his hands and jumped up and down with him. laughing and giggling until he suddenly winced and fell to one knee. "ow!" little tears formed in his eyes, I knelt down next to him. 

"hey, are you okay? were does it hurt?" he pointed to his knee and his arm. there was only bruises, but they looked like they hurt.  

I touched to wound on his knee and he flinched. "owie! w-what are you doing?"  he said with a concerned look. "oh sorry! just trust me." he closed his eyes and nodded. I touched his knee for five seconds, a white glow coming from my hands. I did the same for his arm. 

when I was done, he stood up, and the bruises were gone "it doesn't hurt anymore!" he looked at his body with stars in his eyes. "w-wait! you have TWO quirks?!" he stared at me with a fan boy grin. 

I chuckled sheepishly. yep. that's right. you were one of the rare few that had two quirks. your dad had the power to teleport, but you never knew your mom. dad didn't like to talk about her, so.... "yeah! pretty cool right?" he nodded vigorously. "yeah! hey... c-can we be ...friends?" I grinned. "of course izu-kun!" 

he turned red. "I-izu-kun?"

I laughed. "its a nickname I made up. sorry if its weird..."

"n-no I like it!"

"really? I can call you that?"

"yeah.. s-sure."

"awesome! you wanna play on the monkey bars?"

he nods. "now that you've healed me I can, thanks!"

"no problem." she smiled again. "come on, izu-kun!"

----------------------------------------------------------------

~meanwhile somewhere close by~

a pair of melancholy eyes watch the two play on the playground together. so happy. they look like their made for each other. 

"shouto todoroki! where did you go?!" the child flinched at his fathers voice. he looked down at the ball he was holding, and back to izuku and y/n. 

"I know you're out here, come inside now! no time for playing!" eyes becoming cold and emotionless, the child dropped the ball near a tree, and went home.

maybe one day... i can be like that too.

-END PROLOGUE-

AUTHORS NOTE: 

hi reader-chan! hope you liked your story so far~

so your one of the special ones with two quirks huh? oooh~ that's sure to get a lot of attention later on in life! <3

- LessieChan, writer and matchmaker extraordinaire~! <3

word count: 1096