chapter 16- attack on 1-A

~y/n's POV~

The police had been here earlier, and it seemed someone had disintegrated the front gates of UA. they couldn't find a culprit, but classes resumed the next day as normal.

-to class 1-A-

"Okay class rep. Please start us off." momo said, motioning for midoriya to speak. He nodded shyly and took a step forward. "U-um, before that, can we make lida our new rep. He was so coolly responsible and he deserves this more than i do."

I look over to Tenya, whos a bit surprised, but happy. He stood up and saluted izuku. "Well then, what the rep says cannot be undone, so i will happily accept." kirishima pumped his fist in the air. "Were counting on you emergency exit!" ashido chimed in,

"yeah! Emergency exit lida!"

"do your best lida."

"were counting on you!"

Momo sighed. "What about me?"

------

"So, Rescue training huh?" kaminari questioned. Leaving us all to look at him. We had just loaded onto a bus in our costumes. We were going to a training facility like the building we were in before, except it was a little further from the school then that. I was sitting next to Kirishima and Izuku. "Looks like we're gonna be doing a lot of work..." ashido said with a worried look on her face. "No way! This is the work of a pro! We've gotta do this!" Kirishima smiled brightly. I looked up and him and laughed. I was slightly nervous. I didn't want to mess this up. All might wouldn't be there, but pro hero thirteen would be. I glanced around the bus, trying to see how everyone else was doing. My eyes met bakugou's red ones. I smiled and waved at him. he turned pink and quickly looked away. What's up with him lately?

I looked down, my mind starting to wander. thinking about possible outcomes of this training. Vaguely listening to everyone's conversation. I must have looked pretty out of it, bacause Izuku gently nudged me in the shoulder. "N/n, you Okay?" i sighed and nodded. "yeah, im fine izu-kun, just nerves i guess."

Tsuyu popped up on the other side of midoriya. "hey midoriya, your quirk is a lot like allmights, isn't it?" my eye widened and my breath caught in my throat. was it that obvious? "wait, there no way that-" izuku waved his hands in front of his face, looking away, "o-oh! you think so? b-but.. I ...um, uh....!" he drifted off, trying to think of an excuse. kirishima laughed on the other side of me. "wait a sec Tsu, all might doesn't get hurt when he uses his quirk! there's no way they could be similar, they just look the same." my and izuku let out a sigh of relief. 

its nice to have a simple augmenting quirk though, my quirk is good against people in a fight, but it doesn't look like much." kirishima hardened his left hand, gesturing to it. "I think its really cool!" izuku said, stars in his eyes. kirishima looked at izuku, then to me. "really?" I nodded with a smile. "yeah! that can definitely pass as a pro heroes quirk!" sero raised his hand up, everybody looked in his direction. "if your looking for flashy and strong, you should use bakugou, todoroki, and l/n's quirk." bakugou looked over to me and everyone else, but just tsk'ed. todoroki was just knocked out.

 "bakugou's always mad though, so it doesn't seem like he'll be popular, ribbit." bakugou got up from his seat, "What the hell?! you wanna fight?!" I laughed. "see?" bakugou sat down, teeth clenched. kaminari smirked. "we haven't even known you for long and we already know your personality is covered in sewage." bakugou got up again, looking bloodthirsty. "what the hells wrong with your vocabulary bastard?! I'LL KILL YOU!" Jirou, who was sitting next to him , leaned away with an annoyed look. I tried to calm everyone down while the bus continued. 

after a few minutes, I had managed to calm bakugou down, aizawa go tup from his seat. "hey, were here. stop messing around." everyone turned to him and yelled, "YES SIR!" 

-le little mini time skip-

"hello everyone, I've been waiting for you." izuku next to me, gasped. I was shocked too. thirteen, the pro space hero, was right in front of us! there's no way we could mess up now. "okay, lets get in without delay!" she pointed to the rescue dome. "we look forward to working with you!" we all said in sync. I couldn't wait!!

we walked in , and it was HUGE. "it looks like universal japan!" someone commented. "yes, its big. we have a shipwreck, a landslide, a fire, a windstorm, volcanic eruption, etcetera." thirteen lifted her (I think their a she?) arms up. "its a training ground di made to train you for all sorts of disasters and accidents. its called the unforeseen simulation joint!... or USJ." the whole class had stars in their eyes at this point. izuku was dead with happiness. "y/n, its really USJ!!" aizawa went over to thirteen and asked her a question I couldn't hear over the exited chatter of my fellow classmates. thirteen held up a three. aizawa nodded and walked away. 

"lets see then, before we begin.. I would like to say a few things..." she shook her head, "uh well, just know that-" the lights flickered and dimmed. the fountain nearby clicked on and off like it malfunctioned. a portal formed. aizawa grunted and turned around, clearly nervous. we all turned to see a hand come out of the portal. and then more. we saw a man with light blue hair and many disembodied hands all over his face, hands, and legs.  aizawa turned back to us and looked directly at me. "gather together and dont move! thirteen, protect the students."

kirishima started to walk forward, but I stopped him. I knew who that was. I felt frozen, like the sky was falling. "dont move."

"those are villains." 

AUTHORS NOTE:

hellooooooo reader chan! sorry for the long wait, but I have a super crazy busy life right now, and im trying really hard to update as much as I can, but I gotta go. hope you enjoyed this kind of filler kind of not, and as always I love you all~ <3 <3 <3

 hope you enjoyed this kind of filler kind of not, and as always I love you all~ <3 <3 <3

-lessie chan, writer and matchmaker extraordinaire~ <3

word count: 1002