chapter 12- igniting flame

epic fighting scene incoming! dont play the video till i say go please~! 

enjoy <3

--------

~izukus POV~

It was me and kacchan. Of course I was scared, he was, well, Kacchan after all. But I didn't know he would have gone crazy like that though. He was so terrifying. I was shaking, and he kept threatening me but. I didn't want to let them down. All might, my mother, y/n. They were all counting on me to get better, and y/n was watching right then. Was she scared for me then? Or Disappointed that I'd blown out like that?

Wait, where am i?

It was dark. I felt numb, like some thing was keeping me from feeling what felt like durastic injuries. I got scared. Where was I? Had I failed? Where was everyone? Y/n was next after me, I want to, no I need to watch her. Cheer her on! 

Get,

up!

~Y/N's POV~

Eijirou and I stride around the buildings third floor, searching for any places the opposing team could be hiding. We have ten seconds till we are allowed to engage, but I knew as soon as that clock hit zero, todoroki wouldn't hesitate to freeze the whole floor, even if it meant trapping his teammate mineta in the process.

Start the video! GO Y/N!! :3

8

I wove through the confusing halls, hoping to catch a glimpse of red or even purple.

6

Eijirou catches up to me

"Do we have a plan? Or are we just gonna go head on?"

2

"I have a plan, just trust me."

1

He smirks at me, "okay captain! Lead on!"

0

I see the ice rush towards us at the speed of light, but, thankfully, I was prepared for this. Eijirou finally noticed the ice and shouted "y/n I sure hope you have a-" I lifted my hands up in the air. We both flew off the ground simultaneously. The ice just barely missing our legs. "...Plan." I put my hands down and let out a breath, with my cat ears I heard mineta start complaining. 

"Aw come on todoroki kun! I wanted to see Y/N in her costume!!" I rolled my eyes and Eijirou held up a hand, "high five n/n!" I high fived him, with a smile. "Told you I had a plan!" I laughed. "N/n?" He nodded. "I heard Izuku call you that earlier, can I call you n/n?" I nodded "yeah it's fine" he smiled. "How did you know he was gonna do that?" I started running back to where the bomb was. And Kirishima followed. Todoroki Kun is definitely going towards it now. I could hear his foot steps, he was walking towards the bomb. He probably thought we were still stuck. I'm sorry if I have to do anything to you todoroki, but this is war. "It was just a hunch, but we need to get to him and make sure he doesn't get to the weapon, okay?" 

"Got it n/n!" I grinned, speeding up. were coming fer ya todoroki Kun! We had put the weapon about twenty feet from here. There were a bunch of pillars to hide behind, so me and Kirishima decided to amuse him, bacause he has no idea. 

I hear the footsteps coming closer, until I can see his red and white hair walk in. I tense up slightly. You can do this y/n l/n. You can do this. If Izuku can do his best and win so can i! And plus, if I lose, I'll never hear the end of it from bakugou. I followed todorokis  movements with my e/c eyes. He was about ten feet away when I signaled to Eijirou.