Chapter two - slimy robbers and explosions

~3rd POV~

(somewhere in the same city)

"hey that guys stealing money!"

"huh? why are there no hero's around?"

"usually they come right away! right?"

"this guys just taking advantage of the chaos this morning."

"seems to be no end to them!" 

a man came out of the store behind them covered in shadows. "there is an end." they all turned around to face a man smiling wide. the creature was still running away, his eyes widened with terror. "because I AM HERE!!"

~y/n's POV~

i  saw the explosion and my heartrate quickened. IZUKU!!

i ran up the stairs and bumped into bakugou and his friends on the way up the first flight of stairs. he looked confused. i stopped and looked directly into his eyes. "if you did anything, and i mean ANYTHING to izu-kun-" "i didn't do anything to the little twerp! he just wanted me to. he was testing ME AND- hey! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" i growled and ran off. i didn't have time for this. i needed to see if izuku was okay. even though i really wanted to give him a piece of my mind. i ran into the classroom and slammed into izuku. i fell down and hit my butt.

"ouch..." izuku helped me up and scratched the back of his head. "s-sorry y/n, i still need to get my notebook." he looked at me and gave my a weak smile. i grabbed his hands and looked at him all serious. he was surprised and turned red. "w-what are you-" 

"what did he do to you?"

"w-who?"

"bakugou! did he hurt you? also, CAN I PUNCH HIM?"

"oh yeah. he just didn't like the fact i was going to UA is all... a-and he burnt my notebook.."

i nodded, getting angrier by the second. "and?"

"and he threw it out the window into the f-fountain. b-but he didn't hurt me! i swear!" he gave me an honest look and i believed him. i let go of his hands and sighed. "so your okay?" he nodded. i started walking and he followed. "then lets get you that ice cream! after we get your notebook of course!" i smiled trying to cheer him up. he kept his head down. "y-yeah." we walked in silence for a few seconds, i could tell he was still a little down, so i nudged him. "hey izu-kun can you smile?" 

"what?" he replied, confused. "smile! like, with your face." he gave me a weird look, but he smiled. "i mean, like your really happy! imagine you just met- OH MY GOSH ITS ALLMIGHT!!" i pointed and gasped. izukus expression immidiatly got brighter. "really?!" he stopped and turned around to see no one. "where? i don't see him!" i giggled. he turned back to me and had a hurt look. "he isn't here is he?" i brushed a tear away. "no, sorry izu-kun. i just needed to see you smile. but for real." his expression softened. "its okay y/n. although i did really wanna see him." we started walking again. "maybe you will! you could meet him today for all we know." i smiled as reassuring as possible. he laughed. "i highly doubt it." 

we walked in comfortable silence until we came to a fork in road. i pointed to the bridge labeled.  'watch your head'. "come on izu-kun! theres a shortcut over here under the bridge!" i smiled and started running towards the bridge. "hey izu-kun! hold your head up high, got it? dont let old bakugou get you down! were gonna have ice cream and have some fun, okay?" he smiled with pure confidence, "and one day you can be just as amazing as allmight!" i jumped up laughing. he looked overjoyed and happy and laughed along with me.

 but just as he was catching up, izukus face dropped with fear "y/n, run!" i looked at him, perplexed at his sudden seriousness

but just as he was catching up, izukus face dropped with fear "y/n, run!" i looked at him, perplexed at his sudden seriousness. "what are you talking abo-" 

"perfect! a medium sized invisability cloak!" i froze. not knowing what to do. "i-izuku...!" i couldnt move, like a deer trapped in head lights. is this how im gonna die? i heard the slime monster lunge at me and was ready for impact, but instead of slime, i felt izuku run over and push me out of the way. i hit the ground, hard. i had the wind knocked out of me, and i felt the place get darker, i heard izuku yelling and the monster threatening him. i wanted to do something, anything! but my legs were giving up. i felt useless. but then a big muscular man showed up out of nowhere, and yelled "i am here!" the man threw a punch at the monster, blowing it clean off from izuku, "TEXAS SMASH!!" relieved, i fell out of consciousness. 

-le time skip-

i woke up to the muscular man smacking my face. "hey! are you alive kid? hey! hey!" he saw me open my eyes. "oh! good! i dont usually make mistakes like this. but i was in high spirits on my day off in a new place." he then laughed as if nothing just happened.

the museles, the hair, the dramatic booming voice? "ALLMIGHT???" i turned into a strait up fangirl

the museles, the hair, the dramatic booming voice? "ALLMIGHT???" i turned into a strait up fangirl. "aaaaaaaaaaah!" whilst i was fangirling, i looked over to see izuku in the same state as i was in. totally starstruck and surprised. he looked as if he was just about to collapse.

 he looked as if he was just about to collapse

"your friend here was a big help! thanks!" he posed wiht two bottles full of slime. "i have captured the theif!" i was so happy! this is allmight. THE number one hero! right in front of me!! i couldnt possibly be any happier. but izuku was still in shock. i nudged him. "you should ask for his autograph!" he looked back to his old self. "o-oh! yeah! were... oh my notebook!" he picked it up and flipped through it. "HE ALREADY SIGNED IT!!" i looked at his notebook in disbelief, well thats just amazing. izuku started to bow insanely fast. "t-thank you! it will be an airloom, a family treasure!" i snickered at izukus response. i got out my own notebook. and sure enough, there was his signature on it.

i heard them talking and izuku not wanting him to leave. "WELL THAN IM COUNTING ON YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!!" he yelled and blasted off the ground, i looked up and shouted "THANK YOU ALLMIGHT!!" i was about to turn to izuku when...

huh? where'd he go? 

AUTHORS NOTE:

where did he go i wonder? (*cough* well if you read the manga or seen the anime I'm sure you know but just be surprised for the effect ;3) you have just met THE ALLMIGHT!! amazing right? what other amazing adventures do you have in store? i know i dont have todoroki in that much yet but i need you to go to school first! then you'll get some love~ be patient<3

have a wonderful day reader chan!

word count: 1139